Time: 5:00 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests
catagory 2 or 3, sorry can't remember which

California Grill

Date: Sunday, September 30, 2012
Time: 7:45 p.m.
Party Size: 4 Guests

Please PM me if you would like to coordinate

Just canceled 8:20am CP on 9-22. Great before rope drop reservation! Hope someone can get it!

Canceled a lunch res for le cellier and a dinner res for coral reef about 30 mins ago for tomorrow. Had to change plans at the last minute. Both are for 4.

About to cancel ohana party of 8 for sept 16 at 5:05, let me know if you would like to coordinate otherwise i will be canceling this afternoon! :)

Cancelling an Ohana party of 6 for 9/23 @ 9:10am

and

Crystal Palace party of 6 for 9/27 @ 8:10am

Going to cancel a CP 9/22 5:55 pm for 5 people at 1:00pm CST today unless I get a PM to coordinate before.

I just canceled 50's prime time cafe on 09/30 @ 8:15 pm for 2. It was full that day last time I checked. I hope someone on Dis can use this one.

Adding::: I am about to cancel SciFi on 09/30 @ 4:50 pm. This one is for 2 also.
50's Prime Time Cafe on 10/01 @ 1:55 pm for two also.
Captain's Grill on 9/23 @ 5:15 pm this one is for 4

That's all for now but I am still putting on the final touches.

I have a number of reservations to cancel, lots of switching around last minute! :goodvibes:

Please message me if you are interested in any of these. Otherwise I will be canceling tomorrow afternoon.

Sunday, September 23
Yak & Yeti
1 PM
Party of 3

La Hacidenda
6:15 PM
Party of 3

Monday, September 24
La Hacidenda
6:30 PM
Party of 3

Chef Mickey's
8 PM
Party of 3

Tuesday, September 25
Cape May Cafe
8 AM
Party of 4

Kona Cafe
7:55 PM
Party of 3

Thursday, September 27
Boma
9:15 AM
Party of 3

Friday, September 28
Boma
8:20 AM
Party of 3

Saturday, September 29
Chef Mickey's
7:20 AM
Party of 4

Question I know I have seen this on here I can make a reservation for 6 even though there are only 5 of us and cancel the 6th person at check in

jsw1114 said:
Question I know I have seen this on here I can make a reservation for 6 even though there are only 5 of us and cancel the 6th person at check in

I called the disney dining number to ask just that and they said it depends on the restaurant. If it has a cc hold with a 24 hr cancellation policy, they said you would be charged $10 for each missing person from your reservation.

I called the disney dining number to ask just that and they said it depends on the restaurant. If it has a cc hold with a 24 hr cancellation policy, they said you would be charged $10 for each missing person from your reservation.

According to the Disney website under the Dining FAQ's it states as long as the reservation is honored then you will not be charged. Here is the link. It is the second question from the bottom.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/faq/dining/#subCategory21

I literally JUST canceled:

Ohana Friday sept 28 8:20 pm 4 ppl
Biergarten Saturday sept 29. 12:15 pm 4 ppl

Was randomly searching for restaurants that were available Thursday 9/27 evening and saw a Chef Mickey's at 8:05pm. It was available for a party of 7. Thought y'all would like to know in case someone needs it!

Just cancelled:
Garden Grill Sunday the 16th 4:05pm
Hollywood & Vine Tuesday the 18th 8:05am
Sci-Fi Tuesday the 18th 1:40pm
California Grill Wednesday the 19th 7:35pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter