September 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this work...Do you change your reservations to that persons name or you just tell them the time and date and they show up???

Thanks

I have le cellier for 9/10 at 6:15.....

would like it for 9/11 ....thanks

I just sent you a PM-
I am not sure exactly how it works-
Kristen

If anyone has a Fantastmic! Dinner Package for 9/18 for 6 and is planning on canceling, maybe you could shoot me a PM?? I'm trying to get this - I have one for Sunday night for 6 people that I could trade (but this is our last night and I'd love to spend it at the Magic Kingdom). :rolleyes:

Happy planning everyone! :goodvibes

I have Crystal Palace at 7.05pm on Saturday September 12th if anyone wants it before I ring to cancel? I don't need to trade for anything.

Bumping this trade:

I can offer in trade
Fantasmic pkg on Thurs 8/27 with Brown Derby 4:15pm or 3:25 (yes I have both, TA and I accidentally both booked it)
And/or Sun Aug 30 – Le Cellier – 4:25pm

I'd love to get (3 ppl) Le Cellier for anytime Thurs 8/27 or Wed 9/2, either lunch or dinner
and
F! Package on Thurs 9/3, target 5pm but would take any time, order of preference HBD, MM, H&V

Please PM me if you want to work something out
TIA-

Abby

Does anybody know how this trade thingy works????

Do you give out your information ???

Anyone........

Does anybody know how this trade thingy works????

Do you give out your information ???

Anyone........

Not sure either but here it goes..............

Have a Sci-Fi Diner on 9/14 @ 7:05PM and would like an earlier time, say 5PM? :confused3

Anyone???

So what is next, a PM??

I currently have a dinner reservation for 4 at 'Ohana's 9/10 @ 5:20. If anyone has a later time and wants an earlier time. I would be happy to trade times.

Looking for LeCellier on Sept. 7th any dinner for 2 adults and 2 children. I also have Tutto Italia on Sept. 7th @ 5:45 pm for 2 adults and 2 children and would trade for any LeCellier dinner on same day.

This is getting me all nervous to make my reservations next week. This process is always so frustrating. I really hope I get my reservations for this trip and not spend the next 3 months on the phone with Disney everyday like last year.

If you are calling today to make ADR's please if you could make me an ADR for LeCellier for a party of 3 from Sept. 23 on to Oct 1. Dinner please. Yes, this is desperation.

When are you arriving? If you are arriving September 20 or later your booking window hasn't opened yet.

Yep, that is why I was asking for some pixie dust from a fellow disser to make the ADR for me in their 10 day window but all is resolved and we only have 6 more days.:banana:

I am reposting this in case anyone is interested in joining us for dinner. Our friends had to cancel their trip in Sept and I have a Coral Reef reservation on sunday Sept 6th at prime dinner time if anyone would like to join us.

The reservations is for 4, so it must be a party of two (cannot be altered) who would like to join us.

If you are interested PM me and we will arrange a meet up time before we check in that night.

Hope this helps someone out...:thumbsup2

Looking for anything (lunch or dinner) Le Cellier between 8/27 and 9/5. 2 adults and 1 infant. Willing to drop any of my current reservations for it, but the best days with my current setup for lunch would be on 8/31, 9/1, 9/2, 9/3, or 9/5. Best days for dinner would be 8/27, 9/2, or 9/5. If anyone is cancelling something during those dates, please let me know. Thanks!

I am just online now cancelling the following:

Narcoosee's Sep 14th 6:15pm
Boma Sep 12th 6:10pm
CHEF MICKEYS Breakfast Sep 15th 9:35am
'OHana's Breakfast Sep 11th 8:50am

All reservations were made for 4.

On June 19, 1:00 p.m I just cancelled:

'Ohana Breakfast, 9:05 a.m. for 9/13/09
Biergarten Dinner, 5:00 p.m. for 9/18/09

Both were tables for two.

I thought you aren't able to book until 90 days before the ressie? It looks like some have booked before that. How is this done?

On the phone with CM now, had to change dates so I am canceling the following

all for a party of 5
Rest Marekkesh 12:00 pm on 9/16
The Plaza 12:00 pm on 9/17
The Crystal Palace 9/17 5:00
Garden Grill 9/16 at 5:50

Hope this can help someone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter