While searching for something else.....

Available on on-line booking system:

Chef Mickey's
Sept 24
Party of 8
7:20am

I hope a Diser gets it!

Hi All!

At 2:15 pm today I am going to cancel Garden Grill, party of 4 (adults) at 6:35 pm on Sept 23rd, 2009.

I hope somebody can grab it!

Nope.. It is gone!! But, thank you so very much for checking for me. I knew I should have checked the Disboards earlier. But, nooo. I just had to cook dinner early. And start packing. Oh well. Thanks for the heads up.. If you see something else Stormtrooper. Can you hold it for me.. You are the master of finding great ressies..
:goodvibes

That stinks!! I actually tried going back on last night to see if I could grab it and reserve for ya but by then the Online system wasn't working and wouldn't even let me search.

I will keep an eye out. We leave for WDW on Tuesday morning but I'm sure I will still be trying to tweak my ressies up until the very last minute! LOL

That stinks!! I actually tried going back on last night to see if I could grab it and reserve for ya but by then the Online system wasn't working and wouldn't even let me search.

I will keep an eye out. We leave for WDW on Tuesday morning but I'm sure I will still be trying to tweak my ressies up until the very last minute! LOL

Thank you so very much!! About the tweaking..:lmao: I swore I was not going to do it this year!! I mean, how much tweaking can one person really need. But, I switched my dates, due to a very ill family member last minute. So, instead of arriving the Sept 9th. I pushed back my arrival date. To arrive Sept 16th.. With that, I canceled all the good reservations I had. I actually had a Lecellier.. But, there was nothing I could do. Oh well. I am still going to have the best time!!
:banana::banana:

I hope you, and your family have a Magical time as well!! We are off to Disney soon!! Woohoo!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Hi,

I didn't reserve this but just got off the phone with reservations and it was available.

Maybe this will help someone out?

I'm still looking for ANY O'hana or Coral Reef ADR for 9/18 or 9/19.

Have 6:45 Rose and Crown ADR for 9/18, fireworks at 8PM that night (2 adults) to trade.

I have the following ressies I can give to someone:

These are all for 2A 2C:
LTT 9/27 12pm
Cape May 9/26 10:05am TAKEN
Play n Dine H&V 9/25 11:45am
Tusker House 9/24 12:05pm
Chef Mickey's 9/23 9:15pm

If I don't hear from anyone I'm cancelling these soon, just thought I'd give someone a chance at them.
The above are still available. Will cancel tomorrow if I don't hear from anyone.

Hi All!

At 2:15 pm today I am going to cancel Garden Grill, party of 4 (adults) at 6:35 pm on Sept 23rd, 2009.

I hope somebody can grab it!

SHOOT! I assume I'm too late but would love to have this if you didn't get around to canceling yet!!!:worship: That's what i get for not eating at my computer!!;)

I am in desperate need of a Yachtsman ressie for Sept. 26th. We are a party of four. It is my 16th wedding anniversary and would love to dine there. My hubbies favorite meal is a good steak and I SO want to surprise him with a nice steak dinner to celebrate. :lovestruc

Please PM me if you have a ressie for us.

THANKS

I'm still hoping to snag CRT for any breakfast or lunch time 9/29. Please let me know if you have plans to cancel one! Thanks!

Hi everybody...haven't been on the boards in a while. Sad for me that I don't get to Disney very often:sad1: But I am going in December and will be using the free Dining for the first time:cool1: Now I'm seeing how hard it is to get ADR's. Can anyone help me out? I'm looking for an ADR for 2 at the Crystal Palace any day between 12/3-12/7 between 8:30-10:00 or an ADR for 2 at Le Cellier any day between 12/3-12/6 between 4:30-7:00. Not sure what I can trade...I think I have an ADR at Boma's on 12/5 for 8:20 am, or one at Hollywood Brown Derby on 12/4 at 5:25 pm. And how exactly does one go about trading? Thanks to all for their help and interesting reading on the boards!:goodvibes

New policy for threads - Trade and Transfer threads are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the smae time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Cancellation only notices will be allowed going forward.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

We are now closing this thread and will start a new one for September Cancellation Notices. You can find that thread HERE[/url ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!