September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have noticed offerings from some people for the same day for multiple ressies within a short time of eachother.. I was wondering how long it would take till someone brought it up.

I know this doesn't apply to everyone but this trading is exposing some multiple adr makers!!!

well said, Cathryn Rose.:thumbsup2

Totally Agree!!!!:thumbsup2

Well, with all of that said, I am still looking for Liberty Tree Tavern for Sunday the 14th for dinner for a party of 4. If anyone can help I have a Kona reservation for 4 for 5:20 to trade. No duplicates here.

Thanks.

Hey, i agree with CathrynRose..I admit, am frustrated myself not being able to get LeCellier and forgive me for thinking and getting ANGRY at other wondering how many multiply reservations there are for Lecellier..

BUT>>>> i do have to say, **ahem**.. got to be honest here with my Dis friends here..i have 2 ressies that are multiple BECAUSE i am not sure of the flight status and have one of the same place for lunch and the other at dinner time. It actaully is the day of check in. and it all depends on check in status and all...OK>>BASH ME!!!! i deserve it!!!!:eek: BUT>>>>>i DO , repeat, I DO, call and let them know to cancel one of them as soon as i know the status.

I know i feel like i am talking 2 side of a fence here!!!

in all honestly, it so hard to make ADR"s on what day, you thinking you going to that park on that day whereas it is possibly that weather may cause you to steer your vacation plans..it crazy for me to pinoint EXACTLY what i am doing every minute in Disney as well i am sure for everyone else....

I think perhaps the BEST solution to be fair is limit ADR"S and leave open for some walk ups. But of course, this is during FREE dining where EVERYONE is eating there thus fills up all the resturants and the ones you love to go fills up the fastest!!! I think going online and use your ressies # may help eleminate this but then again, what about those who stay offsite and live in local area...There really no solution that would make EVERYONE happy.
I really sorry and feel for those who are frustrated. I feel that if i get the Lecellier fine, if i don't, then it not the end of the world. I do have a mexico ressies as a backup but my kids are like..BLAH and wanted Canada. Sometimes life does not go perfectly and yes, sometimes in even in DISNEY, it not always a PERFECT vacation.

JMHO here!!!!For those who may not agree with me, i can take criticism, but please no arguement or sarcasm here that results a fight! .:goodvibes

September 8- Rose & Crown @ 6:30 (party of 2)
September 10- Marrakesh @ 6:30 (party of 2)

Hope that helps someone.

Thank you to the DISers on this thread who gave me two good reservations:hug: !!

Still looking.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for a table for 7 people on:

Sept 15 - Chef Mickeys or 1900 Park Fare - Between 7am and 9am

Sept 21 - Ohana - Between 4pm and 8pm ( I have a 7:35pm at Spoodles to trade)

Sept 22 - WCC between 6pm - 8pm (I have a 8:45pm at WCC to trade)

**Also looking for an earlier HDDMR currently have Sept 20 @ 9:30. Would like to trade for either 5 or 7:15 show on Sept 15, 20 or 21st.***We are on the DDP so we need Cat 2

If anyone is cancelling please PM me :love:

Thanks

I just want to say a huge THANKS to GeorgiaAristocat. We got her Princess Storybook lunch ressie today. My daughter is THRILLED!

I cancelled a 6:40 pm ressie for 3 at the Biergarten on 9/11 if anyone's interested...

Thanks again GeorgiaAristocat!!!:thumbsup2 :cool1: :banana:

Alright - I dont even know why Im saying this cuz everyone's gonna get so riled up, BUTTTTTT.....

I even made a giveaway with one of my ADR's - in fact (I cant find it) I had 2 reservations. One was the morning following MNSSHP and it was early Crystal Palace.

I decided we wouldnt be able to get our lazy butts up that early, and I had made the ADR before they announced the Party dates.

So.... I posted it on here, and gave it away. No trading. No bartering. Just asked "Hey, if anyone wants it - it's yours" Im actually super happy with whom got it. It's a DIS'er who had been trying for awhile to get an ADR for CP, and had no luck. She was able to get 'mine' the day of her departure! What a great end to a trip.

I also had another.... Im actually glad it didnt get taken, cuz plans changed and I decided to keep it. I think it was Sci-Fi.... I dont remember. Everything is a blur! :lmao:

ANYWAYS.... lemme climb up on my pedestal..... you guys shouldnt be making hoardes and hoardes and hoardes of ADR's! This is why it's so stinking hard to get them! And then bartering with them??? Trading them?? Why have some of you made so many? :confused3 :confused3 Multiple places, same day???

I feel so bad for the people who dont know they need to make ADR's, I really do.

Im greatful I got mine. Im thrilled I was able to give my CP one away to someone who really wanted it.

I wish (many) would stop making multiple ADR's. It takes a LOT to plan which days and when - I know that. But that plan needs to be made before you start gathering up all the reservations.

This is just my opinion and I will admit to feeling hormonal today.

Carry on. ;)

I have 2-3 ADRs a day, as I'm on the Deluxe Dining Plan and am going to show up to all of my ADRs. I don't like to double book ADRs or visit places twice to give others a chance to eat there was well. I think when the new system is set up, it will cut down on the number of double bookings for one meal slot.

I'm needing a ressie for 5 at Cindrella's Royal Table for breakfast or lunch from Aug 31 - Sept 5. I've got to get my DD in that castle!

I have to trade: a ressie for 5 for the PSD Princess Storybook Dining - Restaurant Akershus for Aug 31 at 4:55pm

I know - last minute - will never happen. But, email me directly at chadwickwebs at yahoo.com if interested.

Heather

I kept calling for the CRT for Aug 31- Sept 5... I needed a party of 5. They finally had an opening tonight for a party of 4 :cheer2: . I took it, thinking that maybe someone in my party would agree not to come, but that didn't happen.:eek: So....

I have to trade:
An ADR for Sept 1st at 2:35pm for party of 4 for CRT. Looking to trade for a party of 5 at CRT for either Breakfast or Lunch from Aug 31 - Sept 5. Still have the PSD Princess Storybook Dining for Aug 31 @ 4:55 for party of 5 available for trade. I will be canceling one of these tomorrow morning.

Thanks
Heather

Well, I've posted here because after we made our plans we started reanalyzing some things. Basically, we booked the CRT breakfast because it's the thing everyone wants to do and this trip is all about visiting restaurants we've never been to. But, the fact that everyone wants to do it and we are feeling rather unexcited about it has us thinking that we should give it away. So, we figured we would see if there was interest.

Ya know.. i was wondering how some people were able to make multiple adr's.. every time I tried to make a multple one they said no way jose..

Theyre using different last names.

Two years ago there was talk of them cancelling ADR's if they were too close together, and they belonged to to the same name.

During our last trip I was making ADRs for small groups within a larger reservation for 12. I was able to make some in my name and some in my MIL's name without a problem. I didn't make more than we needed--in fact, I assumed that many people would cook in the villa most nights. We did end up with a couple of extras that people decided they didn't want to use, but, we called and canceled them so that someone else could get them.

However, I live in dread that we will end up with canceled anythings every time someone somewhere uses a computer to "clean up" reservations. My DW and I have very similar names, but, we are still two different people. We have had pharmacists collapse our files (losing my penicillin allergy in the process), I've had my name disappear from our reservation confirmations and when we first purchased DVC they only sent us one membership card even though it was a joint purchase, etc.

Anyway, I also would prefer that people self-police their own ADRs so that disney doesn't decide to go through and try to figure it out themselves causing me to have to deal with being dropped again.

I for one did not double book anywhere, but I also made some poor choices 180 days ago..:rolleyes:

So if everyone can jump down from their soap box's :rotfl:

Let's get to trad'in :banana:

Yahooooooo !!!:yay:

Ohhhhh and FWIW.. LeCellier was already booked at 180 days for my party size :sad2: and the phone lines had only been open a couple of hours.. west coaster here

I have to say that we all need to remember what this board is all about....

PERFECT STRANGERS trying to help out PERFECT STRANGERS who want the ideal family vacation that they can possibly get they perfect trip scheduled seeing as most only do it once.:dance3:

I also have to Thank KellyD for kindly giving up her LTT reservation and 25 minutes of her time to change to my name. :cheer2: There are going to be 2 very happy boys when we show up there!
Thank you again!

Last Chance! I will be canceling these in the morning:

9/12 - Raglan Rd @ 11:30am for 3
9/15 - Cape May Cafe @ 7:50am for 3
9/19 - Chefs de France @ 8:30pm for 2
9/19 - Teppan Edo @ 9:30pm for 3

Please do not freak out about the two ressies on 9/19. One was for me, DH, and DD. The other was for my mom and dad. We decided not to do Epcot EMH.

Looking for Chef Mickey's for Breakfast on 9/21 or 9/27 before 9:30a party 2-4

Have to Trade:
1900 Park Fair 8:05a 9/27 party of 4
and/or
BBB Castle 9/23 2:00p for 1.

Thanks.

Looking for one of the following for 9/21/2008 for a party of 4 on DXDP

HDDMR(5 or 7pm show)
Ohana

what I have to trade

HDDMR on 9-20 at 5 or 7
LTT 9-16 6:20 (right before MNSSHP)
CRT sept 14 or 21! (this one for party of 5)

these are for a party of 4 all dinners

Thanks to a great Dis'er I managed to find my Chef Mickey's breakfast that my dd was beggin for. I even had to rearrange my plans of whcih park which day so we could use it.

So...with that said I have a Tusker house lunch for Friday, sept 19th, available to give away. Party of 4. Time is 11:15 I believe..don't have my paper right in front of me but I know it's around 11.

Anyways, if someone wants it let me know. If not I'll cancel it.

I agree with the so many booked per person thing. I can't find any that we'd like to have so we currently have 3 (one of those is the Tusker House we can't use) so we'll only have 2 for our alloted 4 TS. Not sure what we'll do, trade down I guess.:rolleyes1

Does anyone PLEASE have any ressies for 9/17 or 9/18 (preferably dinner) for a party of 6? We love character dining with the littler ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter