September 2008 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I know it's a long shot, but I'm Looking for Kona Cafe 9/21 between 7:30-8:30pm. I could trade my Kona Cafe 6:25pm ressie for the same day. Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

Just cancelled the following:

9/15 - Cinderella's Royal Table @ 7:10pm

9/15 - Diamond Horseshoe @ 6:30pm

9/18 - Wolfgang Puck - Upstairs @ 5:00pm

All reservations were for 4 people. Hope this helps someone.:thumbsup2

Just canceled the following:

9/14 CRT 3ppl @ 10:05am
9/15 Garden Grill 3ppl @ 6:25pm
9/16 Cape May Cafe 3ppl @ 10:55am

lOOKING TO TRADE FOR 9/10CORAL REEF DINNER FOR A PARTY OF SIX FOR DINNER, I HAVE A LUNCH AT 1140 AT CR AND A DINNER AT CRYSTAL PALACE AT 645TO TRADE:goodvibes

Looking for one of the following for 9/21/2008 for a party of 4 on DXDP

HDDMR(5 or 7pm show)
Ohana

what I have to trade

HDDMR on 9-20 at 5 or 7
LTT 9-16 6:20 (right before MNSSHP)
CRT sept 14 or 21! (this one for party of 5)

these are for a party of 4 all dinners

..but I keep missing out on what I'm lookin for!!!!:sad2:

I am looking for CRT bkfst 9/14, Tappan Edo Edo dinner on 9/19 and 50s Prime Time earlier dinner on 9/15.

I have some pretty decent ressies to trade for these requests including CM, 50s Prime Time, and PSB.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

It helps calling Disney on your birthday :D I was able to get my Luau and HDDR changed to the dates I want. I was able to get my 1900, but I had to change my schedule slightly. Now I'm looking for:

Thanks.
:cheer2:
I'm looking for Chef Mickey's on 9/21 or 9/27 for Breakfast for a party of 2-4 before 10a.
Have for the Trade:
1900 Park Faire 8:05a party of 4 9/27
Merrikesh 9/22 at 8:00p party of 2
BBB on 9/23 for 1 at 2:00p
:cheer2:
Thanks.

Alright - I dont even know why Im saying this cuz everyone's gonna get so riled up, BUTTTTTT.....

I even made a giveaway with one of my ADR's - in fact (I cant find it) I had 2 reservations. One was the morning following MNSSHP and it was early Crystal Palace.

I decided we wouldnt be able to get our lazy butts up that early, and I had made the ADR before they announced the Party dates.

So.... I posted it on here, and gave it away. No trading. No bartering. Just asked "Hey, if anyone wants it - it's yours" Im actually super happy with whom got it. It's a DIS'er who had been trying for awhile to get an ADR for CP, and had no luck. She was able to get 'mine' the day of her departure! What a great end to a trip.

I also had another.... Im actually glad it didnt get taken, cuz plans changed and I decided to keep it. I think it was Sci-Fi.... I dont remember. Everything is a blur! :lmao:

ANYWAYS.... lemme climb up on my pedestal..... you guys shouldnt be making hoardes and hoardes and hoardes of ADR's! This is why it's so stinking hard to get them! And then bartering with them??? Trading them?? Why have some of you made so many? :confused3 :confused3 Multiple places, same day???

I feel so bad for the people who dont know they need to make ADR's, I really do.

Im greatful I got mine. Im thrilled I was able to give my CP one away to someone who really wanted it.

I wish (many) would stop making multiple ADR's. It takes a LOT to plan which days and when - I know that. But that plan needs to be made before you start gathering up all the reservations.

This is just my opinion and I will admit to feeling hormonal today.

Carry on. ;)

Alright - I dont even know why Im saying this cuz everyone's gonna get so riled up, BUTTTTTT.....

I even made a giveaway with one of my ADR's - in fact (I cant find it) I had 2 reservations. One was the morning following MNSSHP and it was early Crystal Palace.

I decided we wouldnt be able to get our lazy butts up that early, and I had made the ADR before they announced the Party dates.

So.... I posted it on here, and gave it away. No trading. No bartering. Just asked "Hey, if anyone wants it - it's yours" Im actually super happy with whom got it. It's a DIS'er who had been trying for awhile to get an ADR for CP, and had no luck. She was able to get 'mine' the day of her departure! What a great end to a trip.

I also had another.... Im actually glad it didnt get taken, cuz plans changed and I decided to keep it. I think it was Sci-Fi.... I dont remember. Everything is a blur! :lmao:

ANYWAYS.... lemme climb up on my pedestal..... you guys shouldnt be making hoardes and hoardes and hoardes of ADR's! This is why it's so stinking hard to get them! And then bartering with them??? Trading them?? Why have some of you made so many? :confused3 :confused3 Multiple places, same day???

I feel so bad for the people who dont know they need to make ADR's, I really do.

Im greatful I got mine. Im thrilled I was able to give my CP one away to someone who really wanted it.

I wish (many) would stop making multiple ADR's. It takes a LOT to plan which days and when - I know that. But that plan needs to be made before you start gathering up all the reservations.

Carry on. ;)

Ya know.. i was wondering how some people were able to make multiple adr's.. every time I tried to make a multple one they said no way jose.. and I only wanted to do it til df got home and he could decide with me lol!!

but yeah, how does one get so many adrs for one day?? i thought it was against disney rules?

I am not double booked for any of my meals, but my offers are for trades that I also want and am willing to give away what I already have;) I thought that was what this board was about?!>:confused3

i'd also like to say that what I said doesnt apply to everyone. I am guilty of trying to trade, but with adr's I already have.. not multiples. am i making sense?

:surfweb:
Carry on. ;)

Ya know.. i was wondering how some people were able to make multiple adr's.. every time I tried to make a multple one they said no way jose.. and I only wanted to do it til df got home and he could decide with me lol!!

but yeah, how does one get so many adrs for one day?? i thought it was against disney rules?

Theyre using different last names.

Two years ago there was talk of them cancelling ADR's if they were too close together, and they belonged to to the same name. My boys would some nights, go and eat elsewhere - so I would make the ADR in their name, as for it not to be cancelled.

I am not double booked for any of my meals, but my offers are for trades that I also want and am willing to give away what I already have;) I thought that was what this board was about?!>:confused3

I dont mean to be a ..... *ahem*.... I know that is what this board is for. Im just seeing some people with multitudes of ADR's, same day, same times, all over the place....

I dunno.... if this wasnt done, this thread wouldnt be necessary.

Again - I admitted to being crabby today. ;)

I too have noticed offerings from some people for the same day for multiple ressies within a short time of eachother.. I was wondering how long it would take till someone brought it up.

I know this doesn't apply to everyone but this trading is exposing some multiple adr makers!!!

well said, Cathryn Rose.:thumbsup2

I too have noticed offerings from some people for the same day for multiple ressies within a short time of eachother.. I was wondering how long it would take till someone brought it up.

I know this doesn't apply to everyone but this trading is exposing some multiple adr makers!!!

well said, Cathryn Rose.:thumbsup2

And Multiple ADR Makers may as well be Refillable Mug Re-Users or Pool Hopper's round these parts. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Looking for Kona or Ohana on 9/10 for dinner for 4 people. Need a time before 6:30pm please. This is my birthday trip and I would really appreciate any pixie dust you all have to throw my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter