September 2, 3 night Wonder , Roll Call

:bounce: Doing the document dance!!!! :bounce:

Two "boxes" arrived this afternoon (31 days to go) ... one for my ressie and one for my son's. I wasn't expecting them for a couple more weeks.

WOOHOO!!!

Now I just need to read 'em and get 'em filled out!

Incredible excitement last night when UPS delivered our tickets. This family of four (including our 3 year old daughter, for whom this is a birthday trip, and our 8 year old son) is very excited about our first Disney cruise! We're at the Polynesian for four days beforehand-anyone out there with a stateroom on Deck 8?

Great news about the documents! I can't wait for mine to come.

We are on deck 6 I think. kathy

We'll be there; me 35, DW 35, DD 7 1/2, and DS 5. They are looking forward to the club, but mostly the pool. This is our first pleasure cruise, so i warned them the pool will be crowded.

We haven't recieved our papers yet, but they had to go to the TA first. We'll probably have them the beginning of next week.

We'll be there, myself, three sisters, sister in law and two good friends. Seven women "29 and holding" who just need a break. Still no docs and it's 8/17. Maybe I'll call my TA again. See all of you on Sept. 2!

Does anyone know what will happen with this cruise? It is set to depart Thursday, and return on Sunday. I live in NC and am driving down wensday. I will part at the port. I am worried about the trip home, due that I don't want to drive through the hurricane. Also worried about the port stops. I don't really care about Key west. I have a aunt in Key west and I can go down there anytime I want. I realize that they won't be able to go the Bahamas or CC, which is a real bummer. I booked this cruise about 8 months ago, to include the holiday for the trip back. My family will be going with me, which they NEVER have been on a cruise and my kids are really looking forward to it. I don't want to put my kids in harm way, but I also don't want to disappoint them. I have the insurance on the cruise, but I don't know if I would rather reschedule, or just cancel it and go somewhere else for vacation. I would rather cruise, but I would like to know where we would go for the 3 day cruise. I realize that the short time, that we would be limited, but also where would we come back. The hurricane might be at port Canavaral when we are coming back. If the dock at Tampa will they provide transportation to Port Canaveral? Please Advise. Any Information would be GREAT. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter