September 2, 3 night Wonder , Roll Call

kathymike

Mouseketeer
This is our first cruise! I can hardly wait. I told my 10 year old daughter that she is lucky to be going on a cruise at her age.... I am late 30 something and this is my first!:D

Regarding roll call.... I have a 6 yr old daughter who would love to make some new friends! Plus my 10 year old is excited that she can sign herself in and out of kids area but would prefer to pal around with kids her own age.

Hope to meet you in Septermber. Kathy

Sorry but we will also be on the ship!!!!! Myself 40 and fiancee(new bride when we arrive) 31. Have a great cruise.

Martin

Thanks for posting....I was beginning to think that I had goofed on my dates! :rolleyes:

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! See you in Sept.

Kathy

all six of us ... me (50), my son (31), my daughter (29) and three g'kids ... Christian (10), William (9) and Cissy (7½).

We are doing the land/sea vacation and will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge from Saturday, August 28 to Thursday morning, September 2nd.

I booked this cruise back in November 2002 which is why we are booked at the Wilderness Lodge instead of Animal Kingdom Lodge. DCL offered me the opportunity to change resorts, but I wanted to be close to the MK.

See you on the Wonder!!!

Our crew will be joining you on the Wonder. Myself 46, DH 54, DS 13 & my parents. I'm not permitted to give their ages, but they look & act younger than anyone their age should. :love2:

Although we have cruised before, this is our first Disney Cruise. We are staying at PO Riversidebefore the cruise.

:earsgirl:

Originally posted by Tigg's Granma
Our crew will be joining you on the Wonder. Myself 46, DH 54, DS 13 & my parents. I'm not permitted to give their ages, but they look & act younger than anyone their age should. :love2:

Although we have cruised before, this is our first Disney Cruise. We are staying at PO Riversidebefore the cruise.

:earsgirl:

WELCOME ABOARD!!! Another three generation group!

Don't forget to add your name to the "Who is Going" list at:

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

Cheryl

Memaw2Wm: I updated my info thanks for the tip. We are at POR also 3 days before. See you in September. Kathy

Originally posted by kathymike
Memaw2Wm: I updated my info thanks for the tip. We are at POR also 3 days before. See you in September. Kathy

Can you go back and add "Wonder" as your hotel? Otherwise you don't show up if I specify Wonder as the "hotel.

Thanks!!!

Now where the heck are the rest of the passengers, LOL!!!

Originally posted by Memaw2Wm
WELCOME ABOARD!!! Another three generation group!

Don't forget to add your name to the "Who is Going" list at:

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

Cheryl

Thanks for the Welcome. :wave: I did manage to add my name to the list... it took me awhile to figure out how to find my own listing. :earseek:

We are spending next week at the beach. :sunny: Time for the serious cruise planning to begin. I plan to read my Passporter Cruise Guide from cover to cover. That's my idea of a good beach novel.

Linda

yes.there is my party going,also.we are,my wife joanne.my oldest grandson william[4].my other grandson johnathon[1].my niece sarah[7] and me, my name is bill..we will going to disneyworld for four days prior to the cruise and will be at the dolphin.which is of course my favorite location to stay at in disneyworld.my count has fourty days and counting.

Originally posted by bill kellum
yes.there is my party going,also.we are,my wife joanne.my oldest grandson william[4].my other grandson johnathon[1].my niece sarah[7] and me, my name is bill..we will going to disneyworld for four days prior to the cruise and will be at the dolphin.which is of course my favorite location to stay at in disneyworld.my count has fourty days and counting.

Welcome aboard! My middle grandson's name is William ... he's 9 though.

Maybe your niece will meet up with my granddaughter, Cissy (7) at the Oceaneer's Club. Cissy is really looking forward to spending time there and making new friends ... she's never met a stranger!

We'll be at the WL for five days before the cruise and are looking forward to spending time in the parks. My oldest grandson, Christian (10) visited MK with his maternal g'mother back in 1999 and is really looking foward to this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter