September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Grandaughters coming for halloween..can't wait.

Then off to Food and Wine Fest with Tracy and Bill, Scott and Lynn, and hopefully we will see Lamar and Dianna while we are there on Saturday. Anyone else going to be in Orlando next weekend?

Cheryl

webray said:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all have a great weekend.
Grandaughters coming for halloween..can't wait.

Then off to Food and Wine Fest with Tracy and Bill, Scott and Lynn, and hopefully we will see Lamar and Dianna while we are there on Saturday. Anyone else going to be in Orlando next weekend?

Cheryl

Scott and Lynn are going to be there? KEWL!!

Hope that you all have a great time in WDW. Mike

winotracy said:
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Christina (SweetSue's DD) had surgery a couple days ago on her spine. She is doing well, but will likely be in the hospital a couple more days. They are hoping to be home by Halloween. If anyone would like contact information or a link to the updates Sue is providing, let me know.
Hi Tracy:

Have a great trip! Could I have a link to the updates that Sweet Sue is providing relative to Christina? Thanks so much. Barbara

Sorry to hear that Christina had to have surgery, I can only imagine how nerve racking that would be- you will both be in my prayers.

icunurse_celeste said:
I think I fallen off of the face of the earth and have just found my way back.

T- can you please send out a broadcast message to see if anyone wants to add themselves to the address list? Thanks!

Scott & Lynn- congrats! I happy things are going well for you guys! I'm itching to go diving and suggestions?

Dianna- sorry to hear about the surgery, hope it goes well. I'll be thinking of you.

Beth- you really should write a letter to DCL and get the name of the company who supplies the medical staff. If they didn't x-ray you, you might want to consider something.....that I hate to suggest. I think you know what I am implying. You might want to do it anyways- as they didn't look at the film correctly. I can't believe I'm suggesting that, but it is obvious they were negligent and have cause you additional harm. With those two, they have met the criteria.

Peter- :blush: sucks!

I wish I was somewhere else...

Hi Celeste,

Welcome back - I know how it is to be absolutely buried with work and other committments.

I got Tracy's email about the addresses, just no time to reply right now, since every moment with Harry is precious to me. He goes home on Wednesday, so you might hear more from me after that.

Ditto to your comments to Scott and Lynn, and Dianna!

The name of the company that provides the medical services on the Wonder is Vanter Cruise Health Services. They did x-ray my arm with their portable x-ray machine and even showed it to me when I refused to believe my arm was not broken. I didn't see anything either. But then I'm not trained to recognize a broken bone in an x-ray. The x-ray taken at the walk-in clinic didn't show it either, although the shoulder area was pretty dark. Of course the MRI showed it, and then the x-rays taken at the orthopedic clinic on Oct 7th showed it clearly (along with the 3 tendon tears). By then it was starting to heal some. It's feeling better every day, so I'm encouraged.

I don't want to sue anyone, but I will be writing to DCL and asking for some restitution as I am sure there was something on the tile floor that caused the fall, and the vacation I had planned for for 13 months was effectively ruined, not to mention the pain and suffering I've experienced since the cruise.

I still love Disney and DCL and I do know that accidents happen, but I feel that my accident was preventable! If only I had walked another way on my way to the restroom and not stepped off the carpet exactly were I did -- none of this would have happened.

Beth

Ty Pennington! said:
Good Morning CRUISE LINE BOARD Family

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Hey can you guess what MY SECRET PROJECT is?????

It's Gonna be BIG and YOU can be part

keep watchin........

Did anyone else see this on the main cruise forum?????

Do you think it's for real?????

Mickey&JoshNut said:

Something's going on. If you look at the other posts by Ty, you come up with a post on every forum. On top of that, if you look at some of the other posts, there are other celebs posting -- Paula Abdul, Tommy Lee, Oprah, Kellie Pickler.... Something's going on with the DIS... Anyone know?

Elaine, I saw it also. There are other posts under that name and I just believe it is someone that choose Ty's name - Like Paris Hilton and Tyra Banks. You know it isn't them - at least I seriously doubt it - BTW - do you think Ty is 41 yo?? that profile says he was born in 1965 !! I guess he could be

EDITED TO ADD: He has posted the same thing on each board

Mickey&JoshNut said:

nah...I think Ty is older than that....maybe mid-forties?????

I was "wondering" if maybe the DisBoards are getting re-vamped...you know new colours, set up, look????

I guess we'll have to wait and see.....

Maybe it's the moderators just having a little fun.

Mickey&JoshNut said:
nah...I think Ty is older than that....maybe mid-forties?????

I was "wondering" if maybe the DisBoards are getting re-vamped...you know new colours, set up, look????

I guess we'll have to wait and see.....

Maybe it's the moderators just having a little fun.

Would be my guess also!

Tygert "Ty" Burton Pennington (born October 19, 1965 and raised in Atlanta, Georgia) is a carpenter, TV personality, and former male fashion model. :teeth:

Hi Gang, At WDW , will meet up with Linda Seaulater, tonight at MK.

All is well, Having a fun day here at OKW and WDW.

party: HAPPY BIRTHDAYparty: :cake: :bday: SCOTT!!!:bday::cake:

Sorry.. meant to post this morning but I had to go for some retail therapy! Hope you are having fun at WDW! Say hello to Linda for us!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!

Hope you're having a great time at WDW!

Ken and Shari

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter