September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
papa said:
Hi Sharon :wave:

Peter I am making a trash can cake (aka better than sex cake) for dessert tonight. It is a yellow sheet cake with holes punched in the top and then covered in vanilla pudding. Next comes a layer of fresh cut strawberries, with a layer of sliced banana's and crushed pineapple. Topped off with a layer of cool whip. Guaranteed to raise the blood sugar at least 50 points. Mike

I Bet it is even better the 2nd day! :teeth:

Great to hear that through the advances in technology you were able to restore your memories from the cruise. Yes, as Pappy said you need to post the evidence of the blow hole soaking Steve.
Tell Andrew hello from us.
Ken

Dear Papa,

Please send virtual food. I have been closed off from my kitchen while they varnish my new floors. Not only have renovations taken my family they have now taken access to the kitchen. What's next my internet connection?.

From what I read on these boards only you can help. The renovation monsters cannot take the visions of dinner away from me. Keep them coming.
I have had to resort to fast food to sustain myself.

I will eat at The Cracker Barrel this weekend as an emergency measure.lol

Tigger&Bubba said:
I will eat at The Cracker Barrel this weekend as an emergency measure.lol

Want company??????

To bad I won't be in Florida for a few more weeks....

only 25 more days until I get my Cracker Barrel fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

:sad2:
Mickey&JoshNut said:
Want company??????

To bad I won't be in Florida for a few more weeks....

only 25 more days until I get my Cracker Barrel fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:
:sad2: :sad2:

Peter

papa said:
You use instant vanilla pudding. It is delicious and very filling along with being fattening. :rotfl2: :lmao:

Thank you...can't wait to try it. LOL, who cares about fattening..as long as it is good.. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am making chili tomorrow night..before this great weather disappears.

Last night we had hamburger steaks with brown mushroom gravy toped with sauteed (sp) onions. Macaroni cheese shells, whole kernel corn and English peas. Better than sex cake for dessert.

Tonight I went and got carry out. Kathy had a Gyro platter and I had a Gyro sandwich. Left over cake for dessert.

Hope you get to your kitchen soon. Mike

Cute little story in the Sports section of the USAToday.
Midwest Series geared to Heartland
It mentions a little town just 10 miles north of here. We have been to the Roberts restaurant that is mentioned in the story many times. Best jumbo breaded tenderloin around. Lee likes their fried catfish :thumbsup2 .

Thanks Tracy and Leslie for coming to chat.. you sure livened things up..

If you all would like to do a reunion chat on a Thursday night, let me know and I will set it up......we could do some serious laughing.

Dopeylover54 said:
Great to hear that through the advances in technology you were able to restore your memories from the cruise. Yes, as Pappy said you need to post the evidence of the blow hole soaking Steve.
Tell Andrew hello from us.
Ken
Hi Laura, Steve and Andrew. I have thought of your pictures several times since I have been home. Glad to hear that you were able to save some Steve's special moment.
We are having a cool fall in Minneapolis with a few snow flakes. The family has kept me busy after I got home. I need another vacation but don't have time right now. Hi to all fellow cruisers.

Mickey&JoshNut said:
Marsha...do you have to register for these chats????

All I did was enter my DIS screen name and password, clicked on login and then selected Main Lobby. We missed you Elaine.

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Christina (SweetSue's DD) had surgery a couple days ago on her spine. She is doing well, but will likely be in the hospital a couple more days. They are hoping to be home by Halloween. If anyone would like contact information or a link to the updates Sue is providing, let me know.

winotracy said:
Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that Christina (SweetSue's DD) had surgery a couple days ago on her spine. She is doing well, but will likely be in the hospital a couple more days. They are hoping to be home by Halloween. If anyone would like contact information or a link to the updates Sue is providing, let me know.

Tell Christina, the Guy who stole her Fires Sends a big HI!!

Well it was not like we did not TRY to Get In!!!
To the *** Chat room!!!

LOL
SEE THE NEW WONDER HERE
Peter

Hey everyone from tables 2 and 3.....Laura, I see you got your bouncing Mickey downloaded. Hello to Steve and Andrew!! Hi to Pappy and Dopeylover54....hope you both are doing well since returning home. Tell Liz and Christie hello for me!!

Pam

winotracy said:
All I did was enter my DIS screen name and password, clicked on login and then selected Main Lobby. We missed you Elaine.

Darn....I went there and saw the login stuff...I never thought to try my Dis name and password....I'll be there next time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter