September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw some really great pirate costumes in a birthday party catalog......Birthday Expres...I think that is the name. Kinds pricey but quite nice looking.

There are some listed under costumes...but a few more if you look under kids themed parties...there is a Jack Sparrow there...very cute!
Good luck!

Sorry for my absense as of late. I know most of you know of my house woes....Nothing new at all on that situation.

However I am getting really excited about this cruise and I just always come here when I want to think good thoughts.. :cool1: pixiedust: party: :tinker:

So thank you to all of you who post here daily...you are my therapy :thumbsup2

webray said:
Hey Bob, don't forget, on the way back to the dock we stopped at the little tiki place where they gave us the free japenese food.
:confused3 ??? :confused3

I can understand ME not remebering this, but Lee doesn't remember this either. We do remember you buying a t-shirt with a message that I cannot repeat here. :teeth: And a stop a convenience store, before we got to the dock.
I don't know about this one.

Are any other DVC'ers going to stop by the TTS and get a gift basket? We are and hopefully I can talk Steve into adding on at VWL! :thumbsup2

Don't tell anyone but there were some folks there without PJ's. It is fun to show up with Jammies. Kathy

PrettyInTink said:
Evening all!! Just back from a low carb dinner ( :sad2: )
Oh yum! My favorite.

Not tonight though. BW3. Had a coupon so we relieved several chickens of their wings. Also did the PetSmart snack run. :dogdance:

disforever said:
Don't tell anyone but there were some folks there without PJ's. It is fun to show up with Jammies. Kathy
Now these are my jammies...
cp090s2mt.jpg

need to find something appropriate for the top part. :lmao:

BobandLee said:
Now these are my jammies...
cp090s2mt.jpg

need to find something appropriate for the top part. :lmao:

Night bob

Please dont saty up so late ... :guilty:

I dont want to see you Fall out of you hardhat :teeth:

O.K. Pete, ya talked me into it.....

Tomorrow Night, same bat time, same bat channel...........

jimmy_buffett.jpg

listen in on Radio Margaritaville and join Scott and I in our parrothead "banter" @8 edt

Jimmy's going to be in Indy and I am going to be home! :sad:
but Thank God the Tiki Bar will be Open.

My son is a manager at one of the local petsmart stores. One disadvantage to having a family member work there is that the wife is now the proud owner of a brush tongue rainbow lorakeet, vieled chameleon, fish and other pets.

papa said:
My son is a manager at one of the local petsmart stores. One disadvantage to having a family member work there is that the wife is now the proud owner of a brush tongue rainbow lorakeet, vieled chameleon, fish and other pets.

Didn't the pets move with the family? Or were they gifts?

MommaluvsDis said:
Are any other DVC'ers going to stop by the TTS and get a gift basket? We are and hopefully I can talk Steve into adding on at VWL! :thumbsup2

What is the TTS? I'm probably dumb for asking this. What's in the gift basket? Is it one per DVC membership or can each member of the family get one?

Post #7 (I think) Not too bad for tonight. Good night everyone.

Just got back from the pool at our Hotel...

.. met some nice folks from the Netherlands at the outdoor pool. Seems like our dollar is weak enough to make visiting the US an easy option. They were otherwise great fun - and they had just come from Hollywood, SF, SD, Yosemite and Sequoia (today).... the other places previously. And they are enroute to the grand canyon and vegas... then Brice. They were having a great time in our country... so I say ... send more neighbors and friends from the netherlands!

PrettyInTink said:
Evening all!! Just back from a low carb dinner ( :sad2: ) and a movie Talledega Nights. .....

:surfweb: :surfweb: Still looking for pirate costumes! Coming up with the same song and dance of SOLD OUT!

Why not try EBAY? That's where we got one of ours (Disney.com Ebay)! I can't say more about MY pirate costume as it tips the surprise element!

:rolleyes:

#2​

Tigger&Bubba said:
The grass skirts seem to only come in two adult sizes. Too small and too big! <snip>
Not for me! All adult sizes I could find were too small! Litterally, everywhere I looked, the largest I found was a 36" waist. I haven't been that for at least 15 years! :furious: Yeah, yeah, it's my own bloody fault, too ... not like I'm gonna go out a sue McD's. :teeth:

BTW, for those others who may be in the same situation as I, do what I did ... buy a TABLE SKIRT! Really! it's the same cost as a normal GS, but you can cut it down to size, and maybe have some for another person, too! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao:

disforever said:

Oh shoot... this wuz a PJ party??? I have to go get some new PJs now... so you suppose they have any formal PJs on eBay???

OK... gotta go get some supper - back in 90 minutes or so! :thumbsup2

Awww sucks... I'm gonna miss 7800!

pajama-game.jpg

#3​

captaincrash said:
Oh shoot... this wuz a PJ party??? I have to go get some new PJs now... so you suppose they have any formal PJs on eBay???

OK... gotta go get some supper - back in 90 minutes or so! :thumbsup2

Awww sucks... I'm gonna miss 7800!

pajama-game.jpg

#3​

Like the graphics!

Scott H said:
Did Kevin get a formal and a casual grass skirt combo????
No, I actually think these were youth so he needed 2 to fit around him. :thumbsup2
But I could hang some sparkles off of them if needed for formal GSF night :rotfl:
BobandLee- Low carb is just my means to an end right now until the cruise and then I can eat some real food! I had some chicken and shrimp fajitas with no tortillas and they were GREAT (from Chili's) :cheer2:
Don't want my thighs to be talking to themselves on the cruise (excuse me, pardon me, coming through) :lmao:
Going to the grocery store and GOING TO BED! Nighty Night! pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter