• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sept. 30, 2006 -- Eastern Magic

Hi all, just checking in...added a friend of DD 14 to our reservation today...we are now Myself, MyDH, DD17, DD14, DDs Friend14, DS9 and DD6 - I'm gonna need a vacation from my vacation with all those kids.

Hope all is well, talked to my travel agent agent today (all seasons), he stated that Disney now mails the Docs directly instead of coming from travel agency - first time I've heard of this - anyhow...off to check the mail.

Jennifer

Sorry I haven't been around in a while...seems like life gets in the way of chatting over here!

I first of all apologize. Some time ago someone here sent me an e-mail for their dd to chat with mine (12) and I lost the e-mail and there is TOO much to read through to find it. My dd wanted to chat with someone her age. If you have a dd interested, let me know!

We haven't scheduled a single excursion! I am not sure if we will try to do anything, or just pop off for some shopping. We enjoy the down time as much as anything. :sunny:

We actually added a few days at WDW to the beginning of our reservation today, so we will have a plenty of time to do things there and simply relax on the Magic!

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon! :cool1:

:confused3 I am so jealous of those doing the DOCS dance! My mailman is going to start running the other way pretty soon. I will be tackling him by the end of the week. Do they come in the mail or UPS, or.............??

Three weeks from Saturday and we will be cruisin the Caribbean, LOVE! pirate:

Is it only 3 weeks away? Just looked at my calendar - WOW!
Have not received our docs yet, booked thru costco. Wish I was doing the dance! :banana:

Welcome Jandreas!

I'll try to get you added to the roll call asap.

No docs here yet either. :sad1:

Night all.

David

Hi again everyone, finally got off my tushy :cool1: and booked some excursions. We decided on the Doubloon pirate: sail and snorkle in St. Thomas and the Golden Eagle Catamaran sail/snorkel in St. Martin (both morning trips) anyone joining us??

I am also looking into MNSSHP on Tues. the 10th after the cruise.

Hope everyone is having a great week...no docs for me today :rolleyes1 .

Jennifer :ccat:

We are doing the Doubloon in St Thomas. Haven't signed up for St. Marten yet. We have done Orient Beach several times in the past. Can't make up our minds. :confused3

Just completed our on-line check in. Don't know why I was putting off doing this, but I was. Anywho, I think we are good to go. Just need that UPS man to come my way to bring those docs!

...we were booked through AAA when we cruised last June, so when we rebooked on board, it went back to AAA. Our TA called yesterday to say he'd checked with DCL and the docs will be on the way shortly.

We are booked on the Dubloon in St. Thomas as well. Older two DSs and DH are doing the Regatta in St. Maarten. Youngest DS and I are planning on going to the beach on our own in St. Maarten. We're thinking about Orient Beach....anyone want to join us?

Beth

Well we couldn't make up our minds on what excursion we wanted to do. Finally decided that we were going to do the doubloon also pirate: and now it is not showing up on our excursion page. Guess it is sold out :sad2: Oh well, serves me right for being so wishy washy. I'm sure we will have a great time whatever we finally decide to do.

Still waiting for my docs...........

I booked with a TA and mine came direct from Disney last year and this year..

ok..i have the final with the shirts...they will be $7.50 plus shipping..here is the snag..she ships on the 20th...how many of you are leaving early?? She can ship them overnight, but that would be more...i hate this and remind me to never do this again!!
You can order them from her and pay her via paypal...let me know!
Thanks and sorry!

We're on the Golden Eagle Catamaran too although we may reconsider and do something on our own.
No docs for us yet either.
Kathie

Doc dance... Ups came. I filled out the online forms right away after we booked. Maybe that helps. :cool1:

ATTENTION ATTENTION!!!

Ok..here is the email for Erin/t-shirts - use subject "Cruise Shirts"

Ejwspc@aol.com

Give her your name, address with zip and what size shirts you need..if you need XXL there is an additional charge ( i think $2.00 )

If you wanted Tanks..please specify what size is to be a tank...

please do ASAP as she needs to get them in and shipped for some that are leaving sooner!

I have given her the rough list I had ...but please verify what your dis name is and email subject "CRUISE SHIRTS" when you give her the sizes

Hi Betsy, :wave2:

Thank you for the update. I'll give her a call. Hope you haven't pulled to much hair out over this. :sad2: Remember you have only a few more weeks til us ladies get our hair and nails done for the cruise. :banana:

Hope you have an awesome day. Try to keep you mom (Anne) under control. :rotfl:

Well, I just ordered the Safe Sea for all of us, it's on sale for $9.00 a bottle and free shipping for orders over $25. I ordered it through Seacoast Surf Supply LLC. Three bottles should do it, two 30 sunscreen and one 15 sunscreen.

One day closer til cruising with the mouse and if I see the UPS man I'll try not to tackle him down to the ground will grabbing for my docs. :lmao:

DiDi :grouphug:

Thanks for all your hard work Betsy!!! I just placed our order. Since we are on the west coast, I thought the earlier I order the better!! We truly owe you BIG on this one. What a pain that turned out to be. Your efforts are GREATLY appreciated. :worship: :worship:

Still no docs yet... :sad2: Our UPS driver doesn't come to our house until around 7:00 p.m., so maybe tonight. Obviously I shop way too much on the internet to know when he comes. Must be an inherited trait because my Mom is on first name basis with her UPS driver. :sad2:

Hooray for all those who have docs -- it makes the rest of us full of anticipation!!! :teeth:

The only excursions we have signed up for are parasailing and the stingrays on CC. We will be going on our own for the other ports and probably won't decide what do to until that day. DH is SOOOO spontaneous, where I love to schedule everything down to the minute... :rolleyes: Makes life interesting!

Gotta get back to work...
Angela :wave:

we are doing the stingrays too...after the Croc Hunter..I wanted to show Kate that stingrays aren't bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter