Sept. 30, 2006 -- Eastern Magic

put us down for 5. How are you handling payment? And are you shipping them all to you to hand out on the cruise?

Beth

Hi All,

Congrats on all the upgrades. Since I picked our room I don't think we'll get an upgrade, but I can allways hope the Roy suite is available. :thumbsup2

Beth: I'll just have all the bracelets sent to me and we can get squared away on the ship.

It seems that fall is nearly here in New England. It's going to be 57° degrees here tonight. Feels much colder. Brrr....

Gotta run.

David

Hi Everybody,
We are getting excited! 27 days to go! I checked our cabin assignment and it looks like Disney has changed it, but the category is listed as the same on the reservation. I don't understand. :confused3 We were on deck 2 (cat 9)and now are on deck 6. We did select our cabin at booking, so I'm not sure what's going on.

We were pleased to find out our best friends :banana: are going to be on this cruise. They have 2 DD boys. :cool1: They decided last minute. Hooray!

See you soon, Truls pirate:

Trulsrobin,
It sounds like you get an upgrade. All cat9's are on Deck 2 so your new cabin must be in a higher category.

Hi All,

This is David (KB1ESX) posting from DiDi's house.

I thought I post a picture so you all can see what our motley crew looks like:

WalshMcEntee.JPG

We are from left to right:

David, Stephen, Christopher, Kathy, Patrick, Bill, DiDi

Gotta run, dog needs walking.

David

Jason,
We know exactly where Crieve Hall is. The team my oldest son had played on played in Crieve Hall this year. My DH works for the Nash Fire Dept. I worked out in the Brentwood area a few years ago for a ped. office.

Cant wait to get to meet all of you.

Starting to get the suitcases out and start the packing fun. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Kim

Good Morning to all, :sunny:

Happy Labor day!!!

Kim,

So sorry to hear about your MIL. :sad1: :hug: Since my clan is big on praying to the Big Daddy, we will add you and your family to our family praying time list. I will also add your MIL to the church's prayer list. If you don't mind would you please give me her name. Let's just say we have been in your shoes. Last year Bill's dad died while we were on the cruise. Thank God for the friends we had made on the DIS board. Honestly, it made it so better for us. They were there and shared and listened to both Bill and I. We kept Patrick in the dark, so not to ruin his vacation. For a nine year old he is very sensitive. The previous year we almost cancelled our trip because my MIL was dying of conjestive heart failure. She sent us on our trip also, we came back to find out that we almost lost her, but she bounced back to servive for another six months and than passed on. Over all with two in law parents passing away, we are soooooo looking forward to this trip.

Kim, please let your husband know that if you both need to talk we are there for you. I'm sending you a big hug. :hug:

By the way excuse the red checks in the pic....I was running around cooking for the family. I am sooo looking forward to not having to cook for a week. Now that's what I call a vacation. :teeth:

Looks like I have to catch up on the reading of my fellow crew mates!!! :surfweb:

Have an awesome day everyone!!!! :cheer2:

DiDi

DiDI

Thanks for the hugs and prayers. She is on many prayer list and the more the better. cant have to many out there. Her nams is Marianne. She has been a great trooper. They think th eCancer has gone to the brain. She gets rescaned tomorrow and results on Thursday. She will not even think of us staying home. He rthought is we cant help her at thta point we need to have fun and keep the boys happy. Kyle our 11 yr old, is the only one who knowes how sick nana is, the other boys just have not figured it out yet. Had a great visit with her yesterday.

Enough on the sad stuff. I am ready to leave. It cant come soon enough. Trying to get the packing done will take forever I think. Boys are wanting to take all this extra stuff like bikes, nintendo, ect... thinking we are going to grannys house. Have to tell them no room for the extra stuff.

Everyone have a great labor day..

Kim

Kim,

On a funny note, I have this great big maine coon kitty, named Barney. :cat: Well, last year when we took out the suitcases, he got very uspset with us. He would attack us as we left the house. The beast would try to put his big paws around our ankles and then yell at us. If we didn't pay attention to him, he would chomp us. :eek: :scared:

This year, I'm storing all my packing in plastic storage bins, and then the morning we leave I'll get the suitcases out and transfer the items into it. That way I won't have scabs all over my legs. :thumbsup2 Blast the beast, he still might catch on. :rotfl: Here's hoping that I won't need a tranfusion prior to the cruise!!! :lmao:

Well got to get Patrick ready for his first day at school tomorrow.

Consider it a done deal for the prayers.

DiDi

I can't wait to see you and then I'll give you a real hug. :hug:

Our boys would have loved if the first day of school was tomorrow. We started 3 weeks ago, they are in the swing of things. Kyle getting use to middle school. Hunter got accepted to magnet school 2 weeks ago and getting use to that. Then Michael he starts tomorrow, but he goes to a private pre-K program. He is very excited.

We have 3 dogs no cats, they also hate when we leave. Our neighbor will stay with them while we are gone.

I am trying to pack the good clothes that the boys dont want to take. "only need shorts and t shirts for grannys" That will be a little of a fight to pack what is really needed.

We have decided when they see the port our surprise will probally be out. If the secert is kept that long we are doing good. Have one who loves to read maps as we drive. Have to keep that away from him.

Kim

Kim, have they ever been on the cruise before? They will be soooooo excited when they see that ship :sunny: .

DD starting 2nd grade tomorrow. I am walking around the house today singing "TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA, TOMORROW, ITS ONLY A DAY AWAY" :rotfl2: . Somehow, she doesn't see the humor in it. However, it doesn't phase her because she loves school. She cried on the last day of 1st grade.

I am starting to put things in piles on my dining room table getting ready to start throwing what we won't use in suitcases as well. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Sheila,

They have only seen pictures that we have taken while on our cruises. Never seen a cruise ship at alll!!!! That is what is making all of this even more fun for dad and I.

My mom is at her house in Flordia this week, they believe she is there getting it ready for them to come and visit :confused3 Guess dad will make a wrong turn when we hit orlando, east not west :banana:

We have had a hard time finding suntan lotion. everyone is out. Been to 2 walmarts this weekend and both are out of it for the season. May have to make a last minute stop before we get to the port. We are trying to figure out the timing with leaving to get to the port at 10 sat morning. loooks like it will take about 13 hours. That includes a stop for breakfast that morning.

Kim

DISNEYMOMTO1 said:
DD starting 2nd grade tomorrow. I am walking around the house today singing "TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I LOVE YA, TOMORROW, ITS ONLY A DAY AWAY" :rotfl2: . Somehow, she doesn't see the humor in it. However, it doesn't phase her because she loves school. She cried on the last day of 1st grade.

I am starting to put things in piles on my dining room table getting ready to start throwing what we won't use in suitcases as well. I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Hi Shelia,

It's the most wonderful day of the year.....start signing. :love: :cool1: Patrick went off this morning so happy that school is starting. The big forth grader :love: he looked so dapper with his red tie, navy blue shorts, and white short sleeve shirt. He had his hair waxed just soooo :rotfl: and made sure he had his deoderant on. Excuse the spelling.... :lmao: Nothing like the first day of school. :cheer2: :cheer2:

The packing begins.... :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a great day. Gotta get back to work. :moped:

DiDi :grouphug:

ok..i hate to have to say this..but if my shirt girl doesn't get it together..I am afraid that this isn't going to work!
I don't think I can get this all together if she doesn't give me a firm price ...i keep hearing "about $10" but nothing firm..I am starting to get in panic mode because I am dreaming about these stupid shirts!! I think i may go insane!!

I need a vacation....anyone got any ideas where I could go to relax??? Maybe a cruise....with matching t-shirts!! AGH!!! LOL

:cool1: DiDi, you are way too funny! DD didn't fall asleep until 1:00AM!!! :guilty: She was just way too excited! She was in her bed, then my bed, then her bed and ended up in my bed. UGH! SOOOO, neither of us got much sleep. :confused3 I swear she had her outfit picked out two weeks ago! She also starts dance tonight so she will be dropping into her bed tonight, I'm sure!

:dance3: Its the most wonderful time of the year :dance3:

DISNEYMOMTO1 said:
:dance3: Its the most wonderful time of the year :dance3:
I was singing this on the first day of school Aug 16th!

LOL! :cheer2:

Let the Doc Count begin...24 days..they should be coming soon!!

Hi Betsy,

Please don't stress over the shirts. It's not worth it.

Hey? Do you think you could get a T-Shirt signed by all of the characters? Like a pillowcase? Hmm... I may have to give this a try.

Also, Nobody commented on what an attractive group we are. ;) Did we stun you all into silence or are you struggling for something positive to say? :rotfl2: :lmao:

I'm so excited to get up early on the 30th and try and catch the Magic sailing into port. How sick is that!! :cool1:

David

kb1esx said:
Hi Betsy,

Please don't stress over the shirts. It's not worth it.

Hey? Do you think you could get a T-Shirt signed by all of the characters? Like a pillowcase? Hmm... I may have to give this a try.

Also, Nobody commented on what an attractive group we are. ;) Did we stun you all into silence or are you struggling for something positive to say? :rotfl2: :lmao:

I'm so excited to get up early on the 30th and try and catch the Magic sailing into port. How sick is that!! :cool1:

David

David,

Get back to work!!!!! Get your mind off the cruise and start focusing!!! pirate: ;) :lmao:

Of course we are a great looking bunch!!!! :rotfl2: We look like a bunch of nuts who need a vacation!!!

Besty, I think I need to get you a special T-shirt with the lyrics.... don't worry bout a thing, cause every little thing is gonna turn out right...don't worry bout a thing..... sing with me girl!!!! :banana: :banana: Cruising.....cruising....with the mouse.....with the mouse!!! :banana: :yay: :dance3:

Sheila, take pics of the dancer falling asleep as she shuffles, tap, taps to the floor!!! :lmao:

Opps, got to run and do some work!!! :moped:

DiDi :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter