Sept. 30, 2006 -- Eastern Magic

I got an email from Erin too and ours have been shipped out, so we are good to go on t-shirts. :thumbsup2 Thanks again Betsy!!

I've been way too busy at work and it is cutting into my DIS time! :furious: Well, only one more work day and then I'm off on Thursday, so I'll definitely be online that day -- we fly out at 11:00 Thurs. night, arrive Orlando at 7:30 am Friday and will be staying at the Residence Inn. Hopefully we'll be one of the first families waiting in line to board the ship. I hope we get #2 boarding!!!!!!

See you all soon!!!!! :yay: :wave2:

Angela

#2 boarding is the first group after suite guest board..you need to be there PRETTY early or be a CC member to get a #2

Okay, I'm tired and bit cranky. :furious: I'm almost done packing, got the paperwork ready. :banana: I think my brain is fried. :crazy: Going upstairs to pack the small things. I have about 4 Cook's Illustrated Magazines :stir: I have not read yet and they need to make it in to one of the suitcases. I can't wait to catch up on my reading. I need a chair, some sun and R&R. :cloud9:

Time to pack, time to pack, time to pack..........when will it end!! :confused3

DiDi

Good Night to all and may the force be with you!!! :yoda:

Thought I'd stop in to say g'night all! Pretty much done packing, just cutting out my laminated door signs and putting magnets on as we speak. Very cheap at Office Max. 99 cents for 8-1/2 x 11 paper. Also watching Dirty Jobs on Discovery. LOVE that Mike Rowe. I totally have a crush on him :love:

One more FULL day of work, then just a 1/2 day Thursday. :cool1: Today I printed out a picture of Castaway Cay and the MAGIC and put it up by my cube and wrote on it "I am here 9/30-10/7". Everyone hates me at work :rolleyes1 I just can't understand why :confused3

Now the only thing I have to pick up are batteries and black sandals. Saving that for Thursday for my 1/2 day. Still having trouble sleeping. Took a Tylenol PM last night and OH LORD did it knock me out. :faint: I shut my alarm off and was so groggy this morning I was 1/2 hour late for work!! I won't be taking another one of those unless its a weekend!

Anyhoo, gotta run, Mike's calling me. Yeah, I wish :lovestruc G'night all!

:woohoo: THREE MORE DAYS THREE MORE DAYS THREE MORE DAYS

Kim
you are in our prayers, all will be good. I am a nurse and have this with my patients every day, 99% of the time turns out to be nothing at all. Most of the time it turns out to be a shadow from the machine. All will be great.
See all of you soon.
Kim McBee

Kim, I am saying a prayer for you. I know it is so hard waiting for results but all will be fine and than you can have a relaxing vacation.

I will also be breaking the no white after labor day rule. I am wearing white shoes and pants :eek:

Well tomorrow is my last day. we leave early Thursday morning. I will be a very busy girl. I cannot believe after 18 months that this cruise is almost here. I am getting knots in my stomach just thinking about it. Will not be able to sleep tonight. Goodnight anyway!

Tonya

:cheer2: Hi you all. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and my very reliable weatherman who has been on local TV for as many years as I have been in South Fl. (40) says it looks like this new tropical wave will get sucked up like all the others have this year. :surfweb: Let's hope he is right. He very rarely gives the weather with lots of drama which one of our other stations does. I hate that because when you are already stressed about the weather, all the hyp doesn't help. I have a firm belief we will be OK because I have thanked God that all the others took that Northern turn, and I am praying hard this one will too. :wizard: See you all Sat. in our green Disney shirts that my daughter Betsy has been so stressed out about. :bounce:

Good Morning,

Today is my last day at work!!! :banana: :Pinkbounc I'm praying that everyone has a great day, I know I will. ;) Patrick is up early again, he's very excited about this trip. I know I am too. :banana: Well, I'll let you know if we get our green shirts today. Can't wait to meet all of you. :dance3:

DiDi :grouphug:

Morning!! 2 more days of work! I got my internet check yesterday (my boss is paying for my unlimited internet so I can check email if he has any questions ) it was either that or take the satellite phone...and um..NO!!! I can do internet 2x a day...not a phone ringing!!! LOL!:thumbsup2

Today is payroll for my guys, so it should go fast...DH :firefight went to work this morning so I will be alone tonight to finish my gathering (mom will help me with the packing as I tend to take WAY too much)

I ironed alot last night, but turned out ironing more of DD's uniforms than clothes for the cruise!!

So much to do..so little time...I keep reading my Passporter and getting more excited each day!!

Ok..time to get to work!

2 more days of work for me to. Boys have 3 days of school then we are gone!!!! Not looking forward to the drive, but it will be worth it on saturday morning. Boys having a hard time getting up, they just want to go to grannys house and start vacation :goodvibes

Well it is off to take boys to school and then to work. see you all soon
Kim

Kim - Good luck. I'm in the same boat with you, but they couldn't fit me in for the procedure until after the cruise. I've been stressing over it a bit, but DBF is keeping me calm and focused on having a good time on the cruise. Let's pray for some pixie dust!

Mommaraven said:
Kim - Good luck. I'm in the same boat with you, but they couldn't fit me in for the procedure until after the cruise. I've been stressing over it a bit, but DBF is keeping me calm and focused on having a good time on the cruise. Let's pray for some pixie dust!
are we all having surgery after the cruise?? good grief! I put mine off till after..same thing happened to me last year..I was home from the cruise for a week, and had to take 2 weeks off

martinezfamily1126 said:
what time does the port open? I wanna be there as early as possible. ;)
Port is always open...they don't let you in the gate till sometime after 10am...we were at the gate last year at 10:15, but they didn't take our luggage till about 10:30

DisneyDmbNut said:
DCL does not want anyone using a iron in their cabins...due to someone possibly leaving it on and causing a fire!! Fire = VERY BAD CRUISE!! They have irons in the laundry rooms on each deck, but as I said..these rooms are hot and dusty for using...

Fire does equal VERY BAD CRUISE!!! Trust us, we know! We were on board when one of the funnels caught fire. We spent a couple very tense hours on deck with our lovely orange vests watching ships arriving on the horizon in the event we needed to be lifeboated off (they actually started to prepare the lifeboats). The smoke was horrendous and the resulting ash caused the Mickey pool to be closed for the last two days.

dizneykids said:
Fire does equal VERY BAD CRUISE!!! Trust us, we know! We were on board when one of the funnels caught fire. We spent a couple very tense hours on deck with our lovely orange vests watching ships arriving on the horizon in the event we needed to be lifeboated off (they actually started to prepare the lifeboats). The smoke was horrendous and the resulting ash caused the Mickey pool to be closed for the last two days.

When did this happen?

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'm ecstatic to report that I got the all clear with no further testing needed :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

I am so relieved. I feel like I've been through the wringer emotionally, I just want to chill out for awhile but I've got so much to do (missing half a day of work right before vacation did NOT help).

Off to work! Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday...sadly I don't have any green shirts, but I do have a big obnoxious DIS green tote bag that will be our carry-on bag :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter