Sept. 2, 2012 Dream cruise

It's official! Husband and I are going!!!! Got the time off approved today! Can't wait to see you all!

That is great news! And it looks like we are going to make it out in between storms. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Looks like we are good to go for now anyway:rotfl2:they cancelled the warnings for us but it sure is blowin outside:rotfl:.Hope everyone has a safe trip to the port see ya real soon:thumbsup2

doombuqqy said:
Looks like we are good to go for now anyway:rotfl2:they cancelled the warnings for us but it sure is blowin outside:rotfl:.Hope everyone has a safe trip to the port see ya real soon:thumbsup2

That's good news. I really think the coast will be clear of tropical storms. Now the regular thunder storms will probably hit, but that's no big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Pulling final copy of FE list:surfweb: looks like we have a last min family if you can possibly include them. Some of my stuff is perosnalized and took a while but I have some extra stuff I can give them, they have 3 kids I can't leave em hangin:badpc:.I am packing all my FE stuff right now and just double checking everything. And as far as rain I won't melt:rotfl2:.

Anybody get a stateroom number for queenreen? I am not on the facebook page so I didn't know if maybe she told someone there? It is not on the spreadsheet, maybe she does not have one yet?

Anybody get a stateroom number for queenreen? I am not on the facebook page so I didn't know if maybe she told someone there? It is not on the spreadsheet, maybe she does not have one yet?

I don't see it on Facebook group, but it's very hard to search and to tell DIS name from Facebook name.

doombuqqy said:
Pulling final copy of FE list:surfweb: looks like we have a last min family if you can possibly include them. Some of my stuff is perosnalized and took a while but I have some extra stuff I can give them, they have 3 kids I can't leave em hangin:badpc:.I am packing all my FE stuff right now and just double checking everything. And as far as rain I won't melt:rotfl2:.

Is that the family with the three boys on the purple line? I scrambled and did a little last minute shopping. My guest room is a disaster area with everything laid out!

Mean Queen said:
That's good news. I really think the coast will be clear of tropical storms. Now the regular thunder storms will probably hit, but that's no big deal.

Is there a chance we wouldn't get to go to castaway cay? Every trip report I read says it's the highlight of the trip.

Is there a chance we wouldn't get to go to castaway cay? Every trip report I read says it's the highlight of the trip.

The island is certainly a highlight. Scattered thunderstorms (which is what the forecast seems to call for....30% chance) shouldn't prohibit going on the island. It's really a matter of whether the ship can safely dock. I'm choosing not to worry about it. Maybe I'm naive, but there's nothing we can do about it either way. So, just look forward to the cruise and think happy thoughts! See you Sunday!

kittymarcy said:

There is a chance if the water is too rough to dock. It happened to me on the first DCL trip. It was disappointing but Disney does do lots of fun stuff on board to try to make up for it. I've been to CC in the rain many times and it's still fun. Just not when it thunders, they shut everything down.

The only thing I will be disappointed about is if the sail away party gets canceled on deck. This is cruise number three and we have yet to have one go off without a hitch!

Disneymoon0909 said:
The only thing I will be disappointed about is if the sail away party gets canceled on deck. This is cruise number three and we have yet to have one go off without a hitch!

I hate that too! On the Alaskan cruise the pirate party is done inside. We didn't even attend because it would have been such a let down.

kittymarcy said:

Just looked up the weather for CC on a few different weather websites and Tuesday looks good :) stay positive!

Is that the family with the three boys on the purple line? I scrambled and did a little last minute shopping. My guest room is a disaster area with everything laid out!
I sooo understand this, I pulled a big craft table into our living room 2 days ago to finish up all my projects and package them and tonight my husband came home and said I thought you were all done this table has been in here for a week:scared1:I am tired of watching TV around it:rotfl2: I remimded him it was brought in 2 days ago but to him it seemed much longer:rotfl: so I just packed it up and put it away.

The island is certainly a highlight. Scattered thunderstorms (which is what the forecast seems to call for....30% chance) shouldn't prohibit going on the island. It's really a matter of whether the ship can safely dock. I'm choosing not to worry about it. Maybe I'm naive, but there's nothing we can do about it either way. So, just look forward to the cruise and think happy thoughts! See you Sunday!
I feel the same way, as long as I am on the ship:thumbsup2. I know one of our cruises it rained on our CC day, we were snokling so we didn't care, that evening the captain said the at sea weather forcast was good so if nobody had a problem with it we would go back to CC everyone cheered:thumbsup2 and they comp'd all the activities that day. The kids rode bikes and had a blast. They really try and take care of you if anything goes off track.:wizard:

You are our good luck charms then:wizard:

Hi,

Newbie here. Michelle and I (Scott) will be on this cruise! Can't wait!! We're celebrating our 1st Anniversary. Almost all packed. See ya there Sunday.

Scott

undmyskn58 said:
Hi,

Newbie here. Michelle and I (Scott) will be on this cruise! Can't wait!! We're celebrating our 1st Anniversary. Almost all packed. See ya there Sunday.

Scott

How awesome for you guys! See you soon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter