See what a little Wishin' can do? A very ENGAGING January 2015 trip! *COMPLETED 10/9*

Really enjoyed your TR! You are a really great storyteller and I found myself laughing out loud a lot :) Thanks for sharing!!

Aww, last day is always super sad. But it sounds like you guys had some fun despite the sad. And that Ohana dinner really sounds like the perfect end to the trip.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us - I really enjoyed reading about it (and you and Joe are adorable & awesome!).I'm looking forward to reading all about the heat wave that was your September trip!

We woke up around 9am. Since we still had a park day left on our tickets, we made the decision to end our trip with a bang in the MK!
Always a good idea for your last day in Disney!

So I grabbed Buzz (of course, the obsession is real), Haunted Mansion, and Space. I have mostly positive feelings about FP+ and this experience supported those feelings.
Good choices! And yes same with me, after really experiencing Fp+ this past spring, I really enjoyed using it!

I'm not really sure why, but we decided to head to Downtown Disney for a bit before we hit MK. I took a quick picture of our elaborately decorated window...

dsc09117-001-jpg.127722
So cute! I love how you can decorate your windows at POP!
Even though we had just eaten, somehow we must have managed to find ourselves hungry as we ended up in front of Earl of Sandwich pursuing the menu. We were both shocked at the prices - and for once in Disney I mean that in a good way! It was very affordable. We didn't eat quite yet though.
I LOVE EOS!!!!! They have awesome sandwiches! :goodvibes
and this mug

when-you-wish-mug-jpg.127725
That is adorable! I have that mug with Peter Pan on it! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
What wasn't great? Was the line to order:faint:

dsc09121-jpg.127734
lol, yeah that's the only thing with EOS. I think everyone figures out that the prices are great, and the food is really good and then everyone heads over there to get something to eat! I always find the line does move pretty quickly considering.

I made Joe take a couple engagement pics in the hub. Of me and the castle.

img_6109-jpg.127751
Beautiful photos. BTW, I love your hair! You look like Cinderella with that beautiful blond bun!:thumbsup2
Magic.:goodvibes
Ugh, leaving is the worst. And leaving MK for the last time is really the worst. I'll admit it here but nowhere else...I definitely shed some tears. This was such a great trip and I hated seeing it come to an end.
It really is, I am guilty for always shedding tears as well...
Now it was really time to say goodbye to all our company...Joe was really cute and made up stop, turn around, and look at the castle to say goodbye:sad:. We stood there with our arms around each other, looking at the castle and at least one of us was probably crying. I remember telling Joe the Winnie the Pooh quote that goes something like "how lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard"...and more tears. And then I said to Joe "well, at least we still have dinner together" and Joe paused and said..."and like the rest of our lives and stuff..." Oh yeah...that too...:rotfl:
Oh my goodness you guys are too cute. I started tearing up reading this!:hug:

I didn't take many pictures of our food here - I think the sadness was really preventing me from wanting to do any of that - but it was all just amazing! Definitely one of my favorite meals of the trip. I wished we weren't doing it hours before we were leaving!
I'm glad you had a good time there. You tend to hear mixed reviews about Ohana on the DIS. I look forward to trying it one day though, as the food does seem great.

We also were talking about how nothing really went wrong on this trip. Everything went really smoothly. Joe said "well, you said 'yes', that went off without a hitch...that had a lot of room for error." :rotfl:
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

We had SUCH a fantastic trip.
I can see it, you could tell from this wonderful TR!
Welp, that should do it. See ya REAL soon and THANK YOU to every one of you for reading, commenting, and adding so much to this TR:goodvibes!!!

See what a little wishin' can do?!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

Thank YOU! I look forward to reading your new one...which reminds me I have to get a move on with mine!:scared1:

I had so much fun reading your TR, and I only wish you and JOe all the happiness in the world! I'm going to head over to your next TR!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter