Secret Partner Craft Swap Sign Up (7/25-7/28)

I recieved my package yesterday, and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait!! Such cute things I loved it all. Pics will come soon, but I will tell you Soccermomof3 sent:
a cool denim apron, a mickey ornament, a micket rubber stamp, a crocheted mickey pumpkin pin, and a cute fabric wall hanging.

I loved and can use everything thank you so much!!

I'm ready for another swap, I've caught the fever :thumbsup2

Disneyluvr said:
I recieved my package yesterday, and let me tell you, it was well worth the wait!! Such cute things I loved it all. Pics will come soon, but I will tell you Soccermomof3 sent:
a cool denim apron, a mickey ornament, a micket rubber stamp, a crocheted mickey pumpkin pin, and a cute fabric wall hanging.

I loved and can use everything thank you so much!!

I'm ready for another swap, I've caught the fever :thumbsup2

Yay! Can't wait to see pictures!

I'm wondering if we've lost beckyboo...I haven't heard anything in a while. I think I'm going to start on a replacement package for her partner, just in case.

the mickey head ribbon is the straps for the apron. And there is a pressed penny pin attached to the wall hanging

When I take my class to Disneyland in May I want to start collecting pins, so that will be great. But I think it looks adorable just hanging on my wall. I have a little book shelf by my desk in my classroom filled with Mickey items and I hung it on the wall above it, the kids love it! (and so do I)

Soccermomof3 - I've almost finished up your goodies, hoping to get them mailed on Monday! I hope you'll like them!

Disneyluvr said:
Just wondering if you ever heard from beckyboo?

I haven't...that's why I went ahead and started making a replacement for soccermom. I'm sorry we didn't get to see the wonderful things you made :( Did you take any pictures?

I'm sorry, I didn't get any pics. I was so worried about hurrying to get it mailed in time. I made a t-shirt with the word LOVE and the O was a Mickey head, a matching photo frame and trinket box with pooh and piglet, a candle with pooh and a quote, and a tumbler cup w/ straw with her name and a Mickey head.

I hope she enjoys it and everything is ok with her

Disneyluvr said:
I'm sorry, I didn't get any pics. I was so worried about hurrying to get it mailed in time. I made a t-shirt with the word LOVE and the O was a Mickey head, a matching photo frame and trinket box with pooh and piglet, a candle with pooh and a quote, and a tumbler cup w/ straw with her name and a Mickey head.

I hope she enjoys it and everything is ok with her

Sounds super cute! I hope everything is ok too. Hopefully we'll hear from her!

I recieved 2 packages from meriemerie today!!!! It was like opening birthday gifts! I will hopefully be able to post pics tomorrow. Thank you Meriemerie!!!!

soccermomof3 said:
I recieved 2 packages from meriemerie today!!!! It was like opening birthday gifts! I will hopefully be able to post pics tomorrow. Thank you Meriemerie!!!!

Awe, yay! You're so welcome! I hope you enjoy them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter