Secret Partner Craft Swap Sign Up (7/25-7/28)

I forgot to get tracking. :(
I hope my secret partner gets it soon. :)
No hints on whether my partner is a she or he... lol.

Mailed yesterday and I meant to check the tracking but the receipt it at home and I'm at work.

I got Mickey mail!

20130906_124613_zps862f3c26.jpg

20130906_124641-1_zps141cdc7c.jpg

A card case

20130906_124707_zps8635da0c.jpg

Tie-dye tote bag

20130906_124726_zps04cca3fb.jpg

Painted canvas

20130906_124814_zpsed0040f7.jpg

Tie-dye t-shirt

20130906_124827_zpsa801dd5b.jpg

Magnet

20130906_124843_zps2d14bd7b.jpg

Pirate bandana

Thank you so much to my partner! I love all of it and the creativity and love that went into making it! I love that the whole family got in on the fun! I can't wait to take these on our next trip! I'm not going to reveal her just yet, so the rest of you can keep guessing on yours, haha!

Just wanted to let everyone know that everyone has been accounted for and has shipped or is shipping very soon, so you all should be expecting your Mickey Mail soon! We want to see pictures of your goodies!
Thank you to everyone for participating in this swap and I hope you all had as much fun as I did! Hope we can do it again soon!

Came home from work and found Mickey Mail!

Before I ripped open the packaging. Also before I ate one of those Pascal cookies. I love me some gingerbread. MMMMMmmmmm

Pascal Cookies

This was what was in those pretty packages!! This is also the only picture of the t-shirt (which I totally plan on wearing at Disney in 2 weeks!)

Swap All

This is the Mater box up close. BlueFox used the Golden Book version of Mater and he is adorable!

Mater Box2

And this is just inspired; There's Frank Magnet!! I love that whole scene with the tractor tipping and then how Frank is revealed. I always laugh waaay to much.

Thats Frank

Thanks very much BlueFox! And I had so much fun doing this I hope we get to do another swap too!

Fabulous items so far! I love seeing how talented you all are, it's starting to make me feel inadequate!

Also I totally forgot to tell my partner who I was, lol. So I'll just say my name is Donna :)

Disney Maaaiiillll!!!!

And wow, what an awesome collection of crafts, handmade by our lovely hostess - Merimarie!!! :-D I love every bit of it, thank you so much!!! I absolutely made off like a bandit. I'm going to figure out post-haste how to upload photos from my phone (what an awful time to have no home comp/Internet!) so expect part 2 with lots of beautiful photos soon. Until then, a HUGE thank you to Merimarie!! Everything is wonderful, and I know all of you ladies will think the same! :-) And I'm loving everything I'm seeing here so far!

Yay!! You're so welcome Sewmess, and I'm so glad you enjoyed your gifts!! I really had a fun time creating for you! I'm sooo glad the cookies arrivedin one piece (whew!) and I'm delighted to know you enjoy gingerbread! Hope your Disney trip is totally awesome. This project rocked -- can't wait to join in on another swap! :-)

Bluefox said:
Disney Maaaiiillll!!!!

And wow, what an awesome collection of crafts, handmade by our lovely hostess - Merimarie!!! :-D I love every bit of it, thank you so much!!! I absolutely made off like a bandit. I'm going to figure out post-haste how to upload photos from my phone (what an awful time to have no home comp/Internet!) so expect part 2 with lots of beautiful photos soon. Until then, a HUGE thank you to Merimarie!! Everything is wonderful, and I know all of you ladies will think the same! :-) And I'm loving everything I'm seeing here so far!

Yay! You're very welcome! I'm so glad you like it! I had so much fun making everything!

Bluefox I have to ask - do you have a stencil for that pascal? I've been working on one to do on a tshirt, but that one is soooooo cuteeee!

Bluefox I have to ask - do you have a stencil for that pascal? I've been working on one to do on a tshirt, but that one is soooooo cuteeee!

I'm glad you like it! :-D That's actually a doodle of mine which I used with a kopykake projector to make the cookies. If you can use it, I'd be happy to send it to you!

Bluefox said:
I'm glad you like it! :-D That's actually a doodle of mine which I used with a kopykake projector to make the cookies. If you can use it, I'd be happy to send it to you!

That would be awesome! Could you email it? After you have everything settled at the new place, of course!

Anyone else sent/received? I've updated the participants list with to the info I've gotten so far

I got mine last friday... my secret partner was mssong... i love every thing. But my post office sucks. They smashed the package breaking the card holder.

okay. my secret partner didn't post whether or not she got it. Since the swap is over my secret partner was Mssong. I do hope she got her package I sent out over 2-3 weeks ago. I'll be pming her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter