• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SDFP: CHANGES COMING!! Beware the 7th of June?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in my MDE is currently missing and I am getting errors for everything. I tried to book an ADR online and the app and neither will do it.

Maybe more things are happening...
Same for me. My app won't load in any info for FP booking although I can see wait times for the 2 Pandora rides. :)

Well, I was just trying to adjust a couple of FP+ for my Aug trip and I can't access anything. I get as far as "Choose your FP party" and then I get the Olaf error message. Tried on Firefox, Chrome, and the MDE app, and no luck. So they could definitely be messing with something tonight.
So its not just my family! I tried viewing it as my sister and the same thing happens. I know people reported some things were strange this am, but it looks like everything is gone now. I am sure it will come back, just bizarre.

This is causing so much angst about my upcoming trip. I just wish there was some real news to report at this time. It will always be what is, but conjecture is torture.
I know that feeling. Our short trip of June 5th-7th had me feeling a bit uneasy....but Monday at MK and today at AK we had zero issues at all. Business as usual with all SDFP and **** ...hoping the same tomorrow for our last Park day at Epcot.

I think:

giphy.gif

MDE is completely down right now.

It's the end of the world as we know it...and (I hope) I feel fine!

Yesterday could have been the calm before the storm. Good luck to those of you in the parks today; may the FP fairies be with you!

Yep, I can't see any of my plans on either the app or the website.

Hopefully, everything comes back.

Good luck to those in the parks today.

If MDE is still down and you are at the parks head over to guest relations. When we were down there in April system went down for about an hour and they were giving out any time any attraction paper FP's.

My MDE plans were fine yesterday but today they are all gone. You've got 25 days to get this together, Disney! Good luck to those heading out soon.

I feel so bad for people headed to the park this morning. What are they going to do with no ADRs and no park passes? I hope Disney IT can piece things back together quickly.

just because MDE is down does it mean that the tapstiles won't recognize passes on magic bands? hopefully people know when their ADRs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter