• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SDFP: CHANGES COMING!! Beware the 7th of June?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hust booked at the kiosk at HS SDFP. 5 were friends; 2 with unused tickets and 3 just magic bands. I also booked 2 persons on my phanton MDE. None start until im through with the 2 that enter the park, myself and my son. We are going at 4, so my moment of truth comes at 6:15 for friends and 7:15 for the 2 on my Phantom MDE. Ill report what happens ASAP.

Oh crap! I hope it's just a temporary glitch!
Mine came back.

From a programmer point of view, it looks like they are running a SQL procedure on each account as it logs in. It takes some time to run and you get wonky results until it finishes the updates, and by updates I mean implementing the new rules to end the party.

So login to your account. Go get a cuppa joe, and try again. It should be all good.

I believe it's because former cast members work for the offsite tour guide companies and they are highly recognizable when in the parks.

So even if not too many are at kiosks, everyone knows their motives.

Is there some kind of code word for this like going "rogue"?

Sorry I can't seem to quote. I have 1 MDE with a ton of ppl in it and carry around 10 phantoms. Only ticketed ones are my immediate family with pre booked fp.
No worries! Thank you for that. Some have reported not seeing the SDFP+ in MDE. This shows that within one MDE with active ticket media on a real person, the SDFP show on a phantom.

I hust booked at the kiosk at HS SDFP. 5 were friends; 2 with unused tickets and 3 just magic bands. I also booked 2 persons on my phanton MDE. None start until im through with the 2 that enter the park, myself and my son. We are going at 4, so my moment of truth comes at 6:15 for friends and 7:15 for the 2 on my Phantom MDE. Ill report what happens ASAP.

Are you going to transfer some to your profile and your sons?

And the SDFP are showing in my MDE

I should have asked questions first, cheered later.

Are there any ticket entitlements of any kind (even a one day party or a partially used ticket) linked to the profiles you booked SDFP for this morning?

Last edited:
Do you have the ticketless phantoms on your main MDE or as friends of? Or a totally separate MDE? I "friended" my two MDE's in advance of this new update. I hope that was wise!

Imagineer5's SDFP are evidently on phantoms with no tickets (hopefully not even a party ticket) - so things look promising for CPFP. And you'll need one big happy Friends and Family list to make that work, so now you're all set.

Just used a SDFP on an unlined MB (ebay) and it worked at BTMR. The ride is down right now and the are telling everyone to leave the line.

Did you make it to the second tap before they shut the line? And the first one went green! That's beyond huge.

Is it going to turn out that traditional SDFP (on bands with no entitlements) still work - but that extra FP on ticketed bands no longer work?

Now what we need is someone to test a band with a prebooked FP (not a kiosk booked FP) that did not use that band to enter the park. Maybe the presence of a ticket not used for park entry is what triggers the alert. But no ticket at all triggers no alert??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter