• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Screen Name

My name is Dan. Reifsy is a shortened version of my last name that all my friends call me as a nickname. It was started by guys I played hockey with and now it seems to have stuck.

My name is Chuck

I moved from Texas (TX) to Tennessee (TN) hence the screen name TX2TN.

Hey all - I don't know how I missed this when it started in June but it is great!

My name is Libby ( If it says Libby Libby Libby on the label label label! You know you remember it!!! )

My sn is sort of obvious like hundreds of other women on this site I was planning my honeymoon. Since I didn't have the dates picked for our honeymoon I used our wedding date 10/21.

The irony is I swear I am Ralph and my husband is Alice!!

" To the moon Darrick, to the moon!!!!!!"

Another original one here....

My married name is Fox, and there just used to be two of us...

Well, I am Donna. And in the crowd of the uncreative around here. Goofy is my favourite character and I'm a Mom.

While I can be a little odd myself, DH has taken being Goofy to a whole new level when entertaining DD...

My real name is Laura.
I have two Labrador Retrievers who are agility dogs. I trained and handle them myself. Augusta, now age 9 1/2 was ranked #36 in the nation in 2006 in UKC Agility II. She is now retired, having won over 40 titles and 15 championships. She blew her knee in January of this year and that ended her career. She would love to run again, and as much as I would love to put her in the ring, and as much as it breaks my heart to leave for a show without her, I will not put her health in jeopardy. She has given me everything. My baby is Grace, who is about 10 runs away from her first championship. Both are very active, very spirited girls who are, in my life, the sun that rises in the morning and the moon in the sky at night.

I'm Katarina. (Kat-uh-ree-nuh... not Katrina... - sorry for that but if people said your name wrong all the time you would do it too! haha)

My screenname comes from my dream- I want to be a performer at WDW~ A Disney dancer! The bella part is just meant to be beautiful- I hope my dancing lives up to that title. Other places i'm "futrDisnedncr"- but when I registered here I was (and still am) hoping that at some point I wouldn't be a future dancer any more, but a present dancer haha

I'm Dustin, otherwise known as evil heel bad guy manager of the DeathStars Sir Owen on the WV indy wrestling scene. My screenname....mmm well its a very long story. I'll try to explain as best as possible without getting too much heat. The 3 initials belong to the woman who has had my heart since 2005 & the same person who introduced me to the DIS. She's on the DCL forums & I stick to the Theme Park ones. We have been through a whole lot in the past several years, completely lost touch & she has moved on with someone else & started a new family. I'm happy for her but still wish it could've been me. I still hope for the one miracle that one day it is but its not very likely, still she means the world to me & the name is a memory of a much happier time. If you are that curious of the whole story, I don't mind telling it but i'm not posting on the board, just pm me & i'll explain.

But yep that's just me, in a nutshell.

My screen name is Anjiebaby. My real name is Andrea. A loooong time ago when my baby sister was 2 she couldn't say Andrea and called me Anj, my dad started calling me Anjie and later in life when I married my husband Ralfybaby I became Anjiebaby.

baby1disney

My real name is Terrhetta. But, everyone calls me Terrie..it's just easier. How I got my real name is that my parents names' are Terry and Rhetta(my mom is named after Rhett Butler)and they combined their names together. So...I get called Terrie by most people.

As far as my SN goes...I've always been called babygirl...but that was taken. So..soon after my first trip...I found this wonderful site called the DISboards...anyone ever hear of it?!?!?:rotfl::goodvibes So....baby1disney is from babygirl and 1disney is for my first trip to Disney/on the DIS when I signed up!!!:woohoo:

So...thanks to my MIL..who's on the boards as well....and my DH who took me to the best place on EARTH!!!! I have been completely hooked!!!!

I wonder how many people just chose something arbitrary or easy to remember and got stuck with a screen name they don't like?

That happened to me. I joined the Dis in 2005 when I was researching a DVC purchase. I chose my work logon (it has since changed) which I also used for my email address at the time.

It is actually my first initial (D=Denise) and last name ( Eide my husbads family pronounces it like ID but in Norweigen it is pronounced like aidah). And yes I was born in 71, but it is also the year Disney World opened so that is kind of neat.

I'd love to change it to something more clever, or easier to pronounce, but now I am stuck.

So Deide71 I will remain.

My name is Debbie. When I first discovered the disboards I was hooked (still am) and read them so much that at night I began literally dreaming of Disney at night, hence the name.

My name is Anthony

S/N = represents the fact that Heavy Metal will never die and once you are a Brother or Sister of True Metal it is forever...Beyond that the band Primal Fear has a song entitled "Metal is Forever" :rockband:

My name is Laura. I picked "sunshine girl" because I think it sounds so nice and happy, it just makes me smile. I'm a happy person, so it fits. Plus I love the sunshine and I love the sunshine state!

Little did I know when I picked that username that I'd soon end up actually living in the sunshine state! I was living in Chicago... literally right after I picked my username, I got a job offer in Florida and ended up living there for over three years. It was fate!!!

I still smile every time I see "Welcome, sunshine girl" at the top of my page on the boards.

:sunny:

Hi! My name is Shanan.

My husband Jason (aaronmckie) joined the DISboards and I soon followed him. I wanted a SN that was kinda like his so I chose our sons name Aaron Mickey just shortened to A.Mickey...because out of all the people on the boards...I am just one of the many Mickey lovers (A Mickey), so my screen name kinda has two meanings, if that makes any sense.

Hi I'm Deb. I live in NJ. I chose solar because most names with sun or sunshine are usually taken, so it's a spin on the sun. I've used it other places as well.

I am an upbeat, positive person, and love the sunshine. It just makes me happy to enjoy a nice sunny day.

I've been on Dis for a couple years, lurked for the first 2 or so...and just started listening to the Dis podcasts! I'm on my 3rd one today...love them. Didn't realize what I've been missing.

You've got a new fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter