• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Screen Name

mainegal

<font color=purple>I am becoming very good at maki
I am trying to get to know people and I am sure others are trying to do the same thing. :flower3:

:confused3

What is your "real" name?

What is the meaning of your screen name?

Lyn

mainegal - wanted a name that said location and gender in a lighthearted way

added the next morning...
I am SO happy! This thread is doing exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks so much for participating.

Oo this could be fun. :D

I go by Becca in real life...

and my screen name came from a trick I read somewhere. I was trying to come up with a new username for VMK and had 3 friends choose one word to describe me. I got the words "goofy" "blue" (my favorite color) and "short" (my height). I combined them into goofyblueshorts...but that was too long...so it got even shorter into GBShorts. It stuck. :D

Real name = Armand

The MM in MM32830 stands for Mickey Mouse and 32830 is Mickey's zip code!

Mine is Boring... I am Tara in real life and before I got married my Initals were TSW (they are TSD now but I am not chning my name and losing my post count)and my birthday is Jan 1978.. hence TSWJan78

I have been Shasta for a while. It started as a nickname among forum members on another board who knew me personally.

Shasta Mountain in Washington State was the origination as I remember. I was a pretty big boy.

My name is Melissa and I'm from Rhode Island , I guess I was feeling lazy when I picked my screen name...lol :lmao:

HI - my name is Mona

When I was trying to come up with a screen name, a movie was playing in the background on TV - it's one of my favorite shows/ride at Universal (Twister) - and the line that it comes from always stuck in my mind....

Somthing like......"rabbit is good, rabbit is wise" so I pulled it out from that....nerdy huh:confused:

My real name is Melanie and my screen name is TheSweetLife (as you can obviously see by looking left :) ) and I chose that because from as long as I can remember it's always been a sweet time in my life and I want to have that reminder each day. And each day it's still true.

My real name is Vicky

I'm gabbymom cause my daughters name is Gabrielle

Not real creative I know.

Someone was in chat tonight! :lmao:

I'm John, my wife is Katscradle, but I will let her explain that one. :love:

My family has 3 guys and 1 gal, soooooo...:dance3::cheer2:

Yeah, I'm real creative as well. :sad2:

Caroline here. :wave:

Mine's a little odd, I guess. It was a line in the old post show of Space Mountain that my husband and I liked to quote (the announcer said it really dramatically, which cracked us up for some reason).

Mine is Boring... I am Tara in real life and before I got married my Initals were TSW (they are TSD now but I am not chning my name and losing my post count)and my birthday is Jan 1978.. hence TSWJan78

Hey, my birthday's Jan 1978! :cake: for you, birth-month buddy. :goodvibes

I'm Paul, hence the "p" in my name. The rest is a truncated version of my last name that's been my nickname as long as I can remember. Not very creative, but I've never had much trouble finding the name available... :thumbsup2

My name is Daneen. My last name begins with an... well you get the idea.

Let's just say my sister got all of the creative genes :lmao:

My name is Kevin and legend has it that I was I found in a basket on the monorial in 1871.

Ok...the only part of that that's true is the fact that my name is Kevin.

Well my name is Julia and as for my SN...My nickname is Juju to my friends and coworkers and Bean ( no idea where it came from :D) And juju was taken but the reason why they call me JUJU is because I dated the foreign exchange student from germany my freshman year. They wernt the brightest bulbs in the boxes i gess

Erika...and you can guess why my screen name is what it is. I have 3 kids. They all love Disney. Add me to the "not so creative" bunch!

Add another to the not so creative list. I live in Spokane. I am a mom. Oh, well, it fits!

NC is our present location. I don't recall why I chose Belle.

NC Beast...well married couple match thing.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter