• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Screen Name

my handle here is the same it is everywhere else. if you ever run into another kafitty, on pretty much ANYTHING - that's me! And for the record, it's KUH-fitty, not KAA-fitty. That's how my brain pronounced it when i first saw it, and that is how it shall stay. :snooty: :laughing:

how i first saw it, however...that's a story.

the short version: went to sign my name (Kait) on a note to a friend in 9th grade Spanish class. When i signed it real quick, it looked like it said, "Kafit." i had one of those no-laughing-at-a-funeral moments and COULD NOT STOP GIGGLING. My teacher ended up making me leave the classroom, and i ended up in the hallway in fits of laughter for the rest of the class period.

Naturally, we told all of my friends this story, and they started calling me Kafit, and then feminized it into Kafitty. i'm only 5'2", so sometimes i'm "Itty Bitty Kafitty"...but no worries, i am NOT part of a certain committee...:rolleyes: :laughing:

so i've been using it since around 2000 as my screennames/user handles/emails etc., and have around a 99.99% success rate at registering it. Pretty nifty, huh?

My name is Joe, I was in the Air Force for ten year, which explains the screen name. My Xbox Live name is air-man, look me up
:mickeyjum

My Name is Mike. My SN is TheWall2k because I spent fours years at Summer camp in a cabin called Berlin and me and my two best friends were known as the wall(I also like Pink Floyd) and the 2k is because I graduated from high school in 2000.

What a great thread! I've often wondered where the origin of some of the screen names comes from and now we know!

My name is Rhea and I'm Live2Plan, because, well, that's what I do! Seriously, I Live to Plan! :rotfl: If I don't have a list going somewhere or a plan of some sorts in the works, I go into major withdrawal! :laughing::rotfl2:

im Zack, not zach or zac or zak or zaq or anything else that makes that nice little "cuh" sound :upsidedow

Fluufy (the bird *flew*/ you owe a *fee*) is the little puffball i have placed in my sig for your viewing pleasure, he is a character i created a few years ago that has kind of become the embodiment of my inner thoughts that are generally much more happy than i appear on the outside, but like anyone else i can get angry/upset and all that stuff too and thats what the second picture is, my alter ego's evil alter ego :p
oh, and of coarse he is named Fluufy because he is in fact fluffy :thumbsup2

My name is Carrie! I used to lurk on the Weddings & Honeymoons Board a LOT. So when I finally joined the DIS so I could post something, I thought it fitting that my screen name be the message board equivalent of a lookyloo - a lurkyloo! :cutie:

My real name is Kristin. My middle initals are kab. I work for Marriott and we have to put our initials on everything so one of my coworkers started calling me kabbie. Pretty much stuck at work. It's funny how I'll see her out and about and she'll scream it in her infectious way.

just thought i would revive this thread...........my name is dalton........people just call me dalt.............i tried to use dalt as a password for something and it said dalt is taken........so i figured i would start with numbers 01...02..03 etc... 01 worked........when i joined here in 2000 it is the first thing i thought of. no disney reference whatsoever.:confused3

My name is sierra

IDK why my screen name is my screen name I have used it scence i was like 7

It was fun to read all these responses!

My name is Kathleen and my user name is Mousy_in_canada my Grandma used to tell me my hair is a mousy brown color and I will always remember that, and I live in Canada so I added the in Canada bit because.. well I am from Canada! lol

My name is Rebecca and I get Grumpy's Old Lady from being married to Grumpy for over 30 years. Not the real Grumpy for Snow White, but he looks a little like him:rotfl2:

I buy DH Disney t-shirts with Grumpy's face on them and he wears them like a "badge of honor" when we are in the parks.

I buy DH Disney t-shirts with Grumpy's face on them and he wears them like a "badge of honor" when we are in the parks.

My DH buys HIS OWN hats and pins with Grumpy on them and also proudly wears them in the parks. Gotta' love it!

My DH buys HIS OWN hats and pins with Grumpy on them and also proudly wears them in the parks. Gotta' love it!
i think i bumped into both these guys last trip. they were mumbling something about fishin' huntin' sleepin' golfin' drinkin' or somethin':rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter