Scrap Sites

I didn't read through all the posts but in addition to many that I did see mentioned, I love the community boards on cricut.com
There are some seriously talented people on that board and they are also great enablers!! I get great deals (some of which I do not need!!) from the women on that board!

I love fonts and I love it when http://www.letteringdelights.com has a $1 font sale. Today (don't know why I didn't find it before) I saw a link on their home page for "Online Title Maker" where you can type in a title and choose from three fonts for the title to be made in. Then, you save it as a .png for your digi scrapping use. These are three nice fonts, too.

If you're into digiscrapping you might like to stop by Ahhh Scrap. Grand opening today and everything's on sale. There's also challenges and games (check the forum) and lots of other fun stuff to do.

I was about to post about Ahhh Scraps also! It's a brand new digital scrappin' place. Come and see us...lots of freebies!

I just started digi scrapping in April and I love Scrap Matters. Seeing all these other places makes me want to see what else is out there -- but I never seem to have enough time!

What a great thread and thanks for summarizing Devonsmommy .... i want to get busy over my Christmas break so will be checking these out:cloud9:

I buy the majority of my stuff from A Cherry On Top/Stickers Galore. They don't have 100% of what I need but pretty close to it.

I love orientaltrading.com for cheap embelishments. I'm also an addict (and new consultant) for Close to My Heart.

I love your products! I have purchased from both this one and your other one that I get the emails for. Great things!

Vickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter