Scrap Sites

I started a thread a couple weeks ago about bargainpack and there has been another since then, too, if you do a quick search. I decided to go ahead and order from bargainpack. I had a good experience. :)

I have ordered from Disney Scrapper several times. They ship out pretty fast and I like the selection. Hope this helps.

I've decided to order some things from MouseMemories. Do they ever have any discounts or sales?

What site do you use to get your paper from? I have checked out the most popular ones but, none of them seem to have that great of a paper selection.

Is there something in particular you are looking for or are you just looking in for general Disney stuff or other stuff?

I get bits and pieces from all over the place, some from the US and some locally (which generally says "Made in the USA" on it :rolleyes1 ). I'm currently MAD about Basic Grey (I loved their Fruitcake collection), and for plain I've got hooked on Bazzill, so I go wherever has good deals - for example a local online store had a lucky dip (or grab bag to you) of Bazzill which worked out 28p a sheet instead of the usual 40-60p for 12x12. I might not have chosen the colours myself but now I've got them its a challenge to work with different colour schemes.

I have had good service from A Cherry on Top and Little Scrap Box. Cut@Home is also excellent for discount on cutting stuff - I got the Karen Foster design books for my Xyron PCS at a really good price even with postage - I can't get that sort of thing over here, only the most basic sets.

Is there something in particular you are looking for or are you just looking in for general Disney stuff or other stuff?

Oh, sorry, a good selection of Disney themed paper. I've checked out Mouse Memories, Bargain Rack & Scrap Your Trip but, none of them seem to have a great selection. Maybe there just isn't a great selection out there. In June will be our first trip to Disney so, this is the first time I've ever looked for this stuff.

I have found packs of Disney themed paper at Michael's, Hobby Lobby and Archivers. In fact I now have too much Disney themed paper!

The packs usually come in 'books' in which you have to (carefully) tear out the paper. You can find them in sizes ranging from 8x8, to 8x11 to 12x12 in styles including Magic Kingdom papers, Princess papers, and Mickey papers (including "Simple Backgrounds" and "Mickey and Friends"). If I recall properly the non-sale price of 12x12 books of Disney paper was $9.99 at Michael's.

They can also be purchased at Paperwishes.com. Go to their site and click on the tab for Disney or do a search for "Disney" and you will get 8 pages worth of results of paper and other items either officially Disney or related to Disney. They sell the 12x12 packs for $8.95.

I was just wondering if anyone knew if there were scrapbook stores on or near International Drive. I'm leaving tonight:banana: to go to US/ IOA and DW and was thinking of getting some scrap items for my album. thx

I'm rather surprised no one has repiled to my question? I've gone and come back from Orlando and the only place I found was a Michaels on Int dr. and to say the least I was dissapointed in their selection. Went to the Outlet malls and Festival Bay Mall...no stores?? I really would like to find some US or IOA paper or stickers ...are they available?? thx again.

Add your favorites to this thread

digiscrapdepot.com has over 800 freebies. None of it has MickeyMouse on it though sorry =(

Im a cinderella freak. when i was 6 i owned 3 versions of the book Cinderella. My dream came true and I married my Prince Charming.princess: princess:

Hi Everyone:
You will not find digital kits of Disney due to Copy right infringements.
Unless the designer has a license to create them.

My favorite site is
Dragonflairestudios.com
Maggie

Hello:
The one's near International drive have closed.
On Orangeblossom trail near the florida mall are several stores.
There's one also further down on hoffner.
HTH
Maggie

I looked through here and did not see this site listed eventhough it might be there...

www.ktcrafts.com

This morning I noticed that she had put some Disney stuff in the clearance section and thought about this site.. did not know there was a scrapbooking section here! duh! I am getting ready to plan my next trip to Disney for next summer so I had just started comeing back here to read.

PS.. just so people know.. I am on the DT there, but not an owner. I am only telling people here because of the clearance items... :)

I have been lurking for awhile and i am going to make my first scrapbook. I have been gathering up supplies and here is what I am looking for: brads, buttons, flowers. I would initially like to get those that come in a pack with several colors. I don't want to have to buy a dozen packets to get a variety of colors. Does anyone buy from a site that has mainly embellishments or do you by from a scrapbooking site in general. I have come across a few sites and I am looking for more suggestions. I live in a small town and the only craft store is a Hobby Lobby that is 20 miles away so i have to do most of my shopping online. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

you already have my favorite site Mouse Memories

I finally got to visit the store in person

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter