Scrap Sites

Love the website. This is such a good idea for just Disney layouts. Hope a lot of scrappers post their layouts. I need all the help I can get sometime. If I get brave, I may post some of mine (I've never done it before)..

that is too cool. i just looked through most of the threads. i know i like to save other peoples layouts so i can see how they did things and get ideas. so its really cool to have someplace to go look.
thanks for sharing
tink

I saw this on a tech-tv show and thought I'd share with y'all. It's a website where you can type in text and see what it will look like with fonts you've got loaded on your machine. I haven't played with it much but it looks like it would be helpful to compare different fonts for a title, etc.

http://www.flippingtypical.com/

I love to shop at Scrap Your Trip. I have used them for almost 2 years. They make a lot of custom die cuts and custom papers. If you also like that then you can find them on the web at scrapyourtrip.com

Does anyone know of any scrap sites your Canada? Some of the sites I've been to don't send across the border, and the rest charge almost double the cost of the products just for shipping. Then you have to account for the exchange rate.

Are there sites that are more Canadian friendly?

I love to shop at Scrap Your Trip. I have used them for almost 2 years. They make a lot of custom die cuts and custom papers. If you also like that then you can find them on the web at scrapyourtrip.com

This is GREAT!!!! Thanks!

Even if you don't order from the site, it still has great color-combo ideas. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter