Scottsdale

Which outlet mall depends on what stores you are most interested in. The Outlets at Anthem are a big outdoor outlet mall shopping area. Arizona Mills is an indoor mall that doesn't have as many outlets, but has some great stores just the same. I believe the Dillards at Fiesta Mall is now the clearance store for them, lots of great deals there!

The Arizona Renaissance Festival is going on now, if you are here over a weekend it would be a fun thing to do, it is just east of Apache Junction.

If you want to shop in a nice area not too far from where you'll be you can check out Desert Ridge Marketplace. I don't know that there are outlets specifically, but there is a ton of stuff in there!

Westin Kierland Villas/Resort and Spa were faboosh! The customer service was exceptional, the food was exceptional, the resort was absolutely beautiful! Some highlights were the pools, kids club/activities, Rawhide, The Sugarbowl, picking oranges, Desert Ridge Marketplace etc. Had a great time, I highly recommened this resort!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter