Scene+ Program

Scene+ reply to my email regarding 2 step verification and APP.

Cristal F (Scene+)
Jan 26, 2023, 3:36 p.m. EST
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Scene+.

To access your Scene+ account, Two-Step Verification must be completed for the security of your account. We do not have an option to turn off or disable the Two-Factor Authentication.

This additional verification step benefits you by requiring additional verification beyond simply using a password. Passwords alone pose a greater security risk from third parties.

The quickest way to reset your password is by choosing text messaging to receive the verification code.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Cristal F
MEMBER SERVICES/ SERVICE AUX MEMBRES

Hugs Mel

Scene points fail today. Went to Safeway and did the Sensodyne (1000 pts) and old Dutch chips (500 pts). Also spent over the $125 threshold for 1000 pts in the flyer however, the cashier didn’t ask about it and I forgot to ask her to scan the flyer coupon so missed the1000 pts. 🤦‍♀️
I sent an email request to Scene to see if they could help so I’ll see what they say. If they can’t add the points I’ll try at the store next weekend.
Frustrating- I feel like it shouldn’t be a coupon, if you go over the threshold it should just be added. 😔

I'm am cashing out every $20 to $30 dollars I earn ,,, as I don't like how the cashier asks if I want to use points but doesn't always listen when I say NO.
So far I am doing ok but like ilovetotravel1977 not every week is a good shop for me.
I also think most of points for *My Offers* are way to low.
The points offered for Harvey's & Swiss Chalet are also pretty low.
With inflation the way it's going asking someone to buy 2 or 3 (multiples of products) is just not working for me.

Hugs Mel

For Sobeys, I rarely worry about the "My Offers" offers for the reasons above. I refuse to buy 2+ of something that I rarely eat, MAYBE if it is a good sale price. A couple of times per month I will get a spend $75/earn 1400 pts. Those I always do.

At Lawtons Drugs, I will do the spend $35 in Compliments products/earn 750 pts (used to be 1000 pts).

With our 'local' Foodland still out of commission, Scene+ isn't working as well as I would like, however, I have re-discovered Freshco and have made a couple of stops there. I have $20 in free groceries after a couple of introductory shops and will stop in when I am by that way.

No Frills and PC Plus remain my most shopped. I do have make a point to shop Metro because I have ooooodles of AM points to use up. Unfortunately, like Freshco, it isn't always convenient. (Sobeys proper is NEVER convenient for me)

And, yes, I agree, that the multiple buys to get points do not work for us. We are three, with little pantry storage (especially after I get my Costco TP in the closet!)

Scene points fail today. Went to Safeway and did the Sensodyne (1000 pts) and old Dutch chips (500 pts). Also spent over the $125 threshold for 1000 pts in the flyer however, the cashier didn’t ask about it and I forgot to ask her to scan the flyer coupon so missed the1000 pts. 🤦‍♀️
I sent an email request to Scene to see if they could help so I’ll see what they say. If they can’t add the points I’ll try at the store next weekend.
Frustrating- I feel like it shouldn’t be a coupon, if you go over the threshold it should just be added. 😔
Further to this- did the email customer service from the app, sent them a photo of my receipt and they have added the 1000 points to my account 😃

Wow. My spend offer at Sobeys is unreachable for me. Spend $300 get 5000 points. The point value is super but I haven't spent that much at Sobeys ever. Got close during the pandemic days but this deal won't be achieved.

Wow. My spend offer at Sobeys is unreachable for me. Spend $300 get 5000 points. The point value is super but I haven't spent that much at Sobeys ever. Got close during the pandemic days but this deal won't be achieved.
I didn't get a spend offer this week and none in the flyer!! Off to Superstore!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter