Scene+ Program

Update: I went back to Foodland (Chapman's frozen yogurt, ice cream novelties are $4.99/buy 2 get 100 Scene+ points) and while the 100 points registered, my buy anything offer did not. The CSR that I spoke to seemed flumuxed, but I know that with the store just opening after a year, they are unfamiliar with the program. Came home and called Scene+ and she added my points directly. I'm very happy with the service today.

gotta laugh, I do this all the time, but in text conversations and then get super annoyed when the person I THOUGHT I was chatting with doesn't reply
Or, you all of a sudden realize that the person you sent THAT message to has no idea who/what you are talking about. :rotfl:

Just wondering if anyone else is finding the Scene+ offers awful right now.
Everything is a multiple buy and many of the products are way over priced.
Hope it gets better.

Hugs Mel

Just wondering if anyone else is finding the Scene+ offers awful right now.
Everything is a multiple buy and many of the products are way over priced.
Hope it gets better.

Hugs Mel
Completely. Also I shop at Freshco and there are rarely flyer spend thresholds, and the digital ones seemed to have stopped coming as well!! Other programs are way more lucrative, including Air Miles at Metro. It's like Scene+ stopped competing.

I didn't know I could use scene points to directly get Disney Giftcards. I just redeemed points for a $25 Disney card. I haven't been doing much to earn Scene points, but it's connected to my rakuten, so I get points instead of a cheque. Apparently it's supposed to come in 24 hours.

I didn't know I could use scene points to directly get Disney Giftcards. I just redeemed points for a $25 Disney card. I haven't been doing much to earn Scene points, but it's connected to my rakuten, so I get points instead of a cheque. Apparently it's supposed to come in 24 hours.

Oh my goodness @hdrolfe thank you for posting, I didn't know this either!

OMG! I had checked on the Scene+ site to see if they had Starbucks GCs since that was what I spend my pitifully few AM on but I never thought to check for Disney ones!

Well, now I know what I will use any S+ points on!

And I just noticed that Thrifty Foods has their gift card deal on until tomorrow. Buy $150 Thrifty card, get 1000 S+ points!

Question for savvy Scene+ people!

I know that AM Cash was at 95AM for $10, what is the ratio for S+? I thought it was 1000S+ for $10 but the Disney GC is more.

$25 GC 3400 points
$50 GC 6700 points
$100 GC 13400 points

To compare, the Thrifty Foods GCs are what I would expect.
$10 GC 1000 points

As excited as I am that Disney Gift cards are on Scene+ rewards, from my math it seems that they are not a great deal, am I correct?

Question for savvy Scene+ people!

I know that AM Cash was at 95AM for $10, what is the ratio for S+? I thought it was 1000S+ for $10 but the Disney GC is more.

$25 GC 3400 points
$50 GC 6700 points
$100 GC 13400 points

To compare, the Thrifty Foods GCs are what I would expect.
$10 GC 1000 points

As excited as I am that Disney Gift cards are on Scene+ rewards, from my math it seems that they are not a great deal, am I correct?
Are the disney gift cards in us or canadian funds?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter