Sarah & Fred - 1.11.07 - AK/MK - The Perfect Midnight Stroll

Wow- just wow!

Thank you for sharing your website- I now know what an entire dream Disney wedding is like! Everything looked perfect!

Congratulations

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I’m so happy I can share our fairytale come true with all of you!

Have your guests gotten back to you about their experience during your trip? What are their general reports?

There are two main themes that feature prominently in our guests’ reports so far. First, regardless of whether they were Disney veterans or anti-disney, they were all bitten by the magic bug! They couldn’t stop talking about the whole experience and several are already planning a return trip.

Second, noone (including cast members) believed them when they said they were going to or had been to a wedding at Cinderella Castle! They all found this quite funny, and some even started showing people photos they had taken on their cameras to prove it.

Sarah and Fred,

Thank you for sharing all the details of your FTW with us. Your website is wonderful and I just spent the evening enjoying all your thoughts, remembrances and pictures.

Thank you both again,

Debbie B

Your pictures are gorgeous. I have always dream of a MK wedding but when I checked into the only time you could do the wedding was 8:00 am I didn't want the wedding that early, can you still do them at night? I love that idea, which my wedding was at the WP and perfect, I don't have a big family so I just did an escape wedding, I wish I would have known you can do a night wedding at the MK, you are so lucky. :cheer2:

What a wonderful wedding....I have bene reading for hours! You were a beautiful bride!

SARAH, I SUMMON THEE!

I know it's been FOREVER since your MK wedding. But I need your help! You have set the bar for all us Disney Brides-To-Be and are a true inspiration! I was hoping I could get in contact with you to ask you for some advice.

I'm interested in an after hours ceremony at a Disney Theme park. I want to know exactly what I'm getting myself into.
I want a fun, quirky and unique Disney Wedding experience. I look forward to hearing from you!

Or anyone else who might have some information :3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter