Sarah & Fred - 1.11.07 - AK/MK - The Perfect Midnight Stroll

Thank you --- That was Truely A Fairytail Wedding _____ I ENJOYED ALL THE PICTURES SO MUCH.. Wow wish I was a guest -- ha ha -----
Have a wonderful life.:cutie:

Sarah (& Fred), this report is just amazing. As was your wedding. I'm sitting at my desk, eating my turkey sandwich and bawling my eyes out. Good thing my office door is closed. Those last few installments & the videos just did me in.

WOW, I just saw your website and caught up. Everything is just so amazing!! Congrats to you both and thank you for sharing all your pics and descriptions!!

I am speachless..WOW!!!! I have goosebumps all over and tears in my eyes!!!

Sarah and Fred,

I don't know which I enjoyed more. The First Look, Main Street U.S.A. or The Fairytale Moment.

I got so choked up watching them.

I am so glad you got your Magical Wedding at the Happiest Place on Earth.

Hey Sarah...all I can say is WOW. I spent most of the afternoon reading all about your wedding so far. It's so amazing that you got to have the wedding of your's and so many other girl's dreams. I can only imagine all the work and planning that went into it.

I can't wait to read the rest. Absolutely beautiful!

Oh my god, what a dream! The exit video brought tears to my eyes! Its like a disney movie, but REAL! Congratulations, everything was beautiful! :goodvibes

I'm glad you all are enjoying it. Sorry for the delay in posting the next installments. We were having technical difficulties. :confused3

Fairy Garden

http://www.sarahandfred.com

After we rode off into the sunset down Main Street, Major Domo made his way to the center of the stage and asked our guests to please follow him through the castle for the reception. They had originally planned a whole song and dance where Major Domo asked permission to enter the castle and what not, but the children in our party started playing on the stage. Needless to say, they skipped the dramatic entrance and Major Domo and the Fairy Godmother quickly ushered the guests through the breezeway and into the courtyard.

We were very concerned about our guests falling asleep before we officially arrived, so we decided to play upbeat Disney tunes during this time. "It's a Small World," "You've got a friend in me," etc. (We found a really great album of orchestral Disney songs with a children's choir singing the words. )

Anyway, welcome to our fairy garden . . .

Then all the kids (young and old alike) followed the Fairy Godmother for a ride on the carousel . . .

And then had their fill of numerous scrumptious desserts.

Meanwhile, Fred and I were having a mini-photo shoot on Main Street.

I remember almost nothing else about the next thirty minutes except a feeling that I can’t properly describe. There simply are no words to describe the feeling you get when you’re actually living a dream.

"Honorary Cinderella and . . ."

http://www.sarahandfred.com

After our magical photo session on Main street we started making our way to the castle for a few more photos with the bridal party. We stopped briefly at the partners statue for a few more photos and finally arrived back at the foot of the castle. Our photographer started directing the coach to a proper photogenic location and the bridal party was released from their temporary prison. (While we were having the time of our lives the bridal party was confined to the lobby of Cinderella’s Royal Table to prevent scattering and they were none too happy! )

Our parents were also held by Disney for a few photos in front of the castle, but Fred found out we were almost ten minutes behind schedule and suddenly got hypodiscombopulated (sorry hunny!) about getting to the reception! So after a quick shot with my father, the bridal party and parents were directed back up to the castle to prepare for their introductions.

We were all kinda standing around waiting for our cue to start getting in the coach for our grand entrance and I realized I still had the long veil on and my dress wasn’t bustled.

My other veil was in my emergency bag which was with my mother . . . which happened to be back in the lobby of the castle. I knew we didn’t have much time, so I just assumed that I would have to forgo the short veil for the dance. I was trying to come up with some creative way of bustling my veil, when our planner informed me my veil was on its way down. Loony Sarah seemed to forget that our planner was connected to everything and everyone through her handy dandy headset and simply told the castmember stationed with my mother to send down the veil!

While our planner ran up the ramp to meet one of the bridesmaids to get the veil. Laura and the rest of the floral team bustled my dress! Not exactly their department, but since Laura was once a wedding planner she knew exactly what to do. So, there I am standing in the middle of the Magic Kingdom with my dress up over my head! From what I hear it was a very funny sight!

Fred helped my pick the several hundred bobby pins my mother had used to secure my long veil to my head and we finally managed to remove the massive fluff from my head. Michelle arrived with the short veil and I quickly stuck it up in my hair as they were finishing my dress. We were then shuffled into the coach for our last ride.

Meanwhile, the bridal party was being announced.

Then it was our turn. We made our way around the hub and started towards Fantasyland via the walkway between Tomorrowland and the Teacups. The focus was on the breezeway of the Castle where the bridal party and parents would be introduced. The plan was to make the guests believe that we would also enter through the breezeway and then surprise them by entering behind them in the Coach.

We were stopped in front of Mrs. Pott’s Kitchen waiting for our cue to go. By this time, I was really in a state of euphoria, so I’m not quite sure how I managed to remember anything that happened for the rest of the night. We finally heard our musical cue and we were off. As we round the corner we see Major Domo (such a very nice man by the way) and the trumpeters again. We slowly come to a stop and the trumpeters begin.

We, well at least I was getting a tad bit nervous about our impending dance, but then Major Domo says the five little words that saved the moment . . . “honorary Cinderella and Prince Charming” Fred and I look at each other and we both burst out laughing!

You’re all probably thinking . . . why in the earth is that funny? Well, you see from the very beginning I was adamantly opposed to anything directly involving Cinderella. (Hey, in the beginning I didn’t even want the coach!) Perhaps it was because I didn’t want to feel like I was copping her or whether I preferred the illusion that the Castle was actually mine rather than hers, but I was absolutely against Major Domo using his standard “honorary Cinderella and Price Charming” line. Everyone found this extremely funny and it became a running joke. A woman getting married at the Castle doesn’t want to be referred to as Cinderella? Nevertheless, our planner made a point to talk to Major Domo about saying something else. Well, I guess changing something you’ve said day in and day out for years is a little easier said that done! Now, I couldn’t imagine the night without that line. I guess it just goes to show you how something you didn’t plan on can create a rather nice memory! :-)

Anyway, back to the story . . . Major Domo introduces us and the crowd goes wild! (Well, not really!)

The Cinderella version (not really consistent with this anti-Cinderella thing am I?) of Beautiful starts and we get out of the coach. My foot manages to find the proper supports and I make it safely to the ground in this my last coach exit! (Small round of applause for Sarah not falling flat on her face when getting out of the coach the entire night!) Somehow I end up on the wrong side of Fred for our dance so I have to make a quick shuffle to the other side. Finally, we’re ready for our fancy smancy dance. Fred extends his arm for me and gently leads me to the dance floor. There was only one problem . . . our guests were so busy taking photos that they didn’t realize they needed to move! I kid you not, we almost ran over two!

We eventually arrive at the edge of the dance floor and it’s time for my big twirl. (Luckily, my feet didn’t get all twisted up like they did at our last dance lesson and I ended up exactly where I was suppose to be.) I had imagined that for the next two minutes we would be floating around the dance floor. Well, in the end it was more of a waddle.

Despite being told at the last fitting that the train needed to be taken up off the floor another inch, the seamstress evidently forgot. So, every time I went backwards I stepped on my train. Halfway through I decided to poke out my butt in an attempt to make up an inch and it worked surprisingly well. (No, you couldn’t tell what I was doing because of the size of the dress. So, all of you hoping for a photo of me sticking out my butt are out of luck! :-) ) Meanwhile, Fred was concentrating so hard on making his footwork perfect that he didn’t even realize he was counting out loud. It’s hilarious to watch the video, because you can plainly see Fred’s mouth counting! Despite these little hiccups, those two minutes were still some of the most magical moments I’ve experienced to date.

We finished our little routine, curtsied to the side of the castle that was empty and stood there like idots waiting for the music to finish. (We had been so worried we would run out of music that we walked a little faster than we should have.) After the song ended, everyone just kinda stood there for a few moments not knowing what to do. So we motioned everyone to the dance floor and they quickly got the idea.

of the floral team bustled my dress! Not exactly their department, but since Laura was once a wedding planner she knew exactly what to do. So, there I am standing in the middle of the Magic Kingdom with my dress up over my head! From what I hear it was a very funny sight!

Fred helped my pick the several hundred bobby pins my mother had used to secure my long veil to my head and we finally managed to remove the massive fluff from my head. Michelle arrived with the short veil and I quickly stuck it up in my hair as they were finishing my dress. We were then shuffled into the coach for our last ride.

We made our way to the side of the courtyard where were met with a glass of water for each of us and a glass of wine! We also got cheesecake lollypops . . .

Sarah,

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but do you know who the photographer that did you pictures on Main Street USA was? Those are, by far, the most beautiful pictures that I have ever seen.

Sarah,

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but do you know who the photographer that did you pictures on Main Street USA was? Those are, by far, the most beautiful pictures that I have ever seen.

Our photographers were Egomedia. They are out of the Washington, D.C. area, but do a fair amount of Disney weddings. Their website is http://www.egomediaphotography.com

And Sarah, you are the most beautiful BRIDE i've ever seen!

WOW! Thank you very much.

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: :surfweb: :surfweb: :surfweb:
waiting waiting waiting - love your report so far - what a fantastic dream wedding - can't wait to see/read the rest of it.

Sarah & Fred

Congrats and once again thanks for sharing your photos with us

I am not done with viewing your website yet!

TC

Sarah,

Your wedding was absolutely amazing. I am in awe just looking at your pictures and videos. I can't even image how magical your wedding must have been. Thank you so much for sharing with us! Can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!