Sangria, Sisters and Sons...10/3 Complete!

Yay finally catching up here again. Sorry also about your O'Hana breakfast experience. We haven't done that one in a few years but you did get some great photos.

LOVED Gia's BBB look. Noelle did that when she was little but she was Snow White. It was pretty cool.

Totally agree about dessert parties. We just did the Halloween one last week and it was so great...but yeah alcohol would be better.

Speaking of alcohol, so glad you finally tried the Lapu Lapu. We did not get one last time but I tried one last year for the first time. It was my late MILs favorite. Loved it also.

Glad you had a great meal at Skipper's Canteen. Our first meal it was just me and my oldest son...we loved it. They had great jokes and the server was excellent. The last time we brought back our family and the server was just so meh...really didn't get into it at all and it really disappointed me. I'm not sure I'm ready to give it another try yet.

Yay finally catching up here again. Sorry also about your O'Hana breakfast experience. We haven't done that one in a few years but you did get some great photos.
Aww! Thank you.

Totally agree about dessert parties. We just did the Halloween one last week and it was so great...but yeah alcohol would be better.
I am so excited to attend it!!!!

Speaking of alcohol, so glad you finally tried the Lapu Lapu. We did not get one last time but I tried one last year for the first time. It was my late MILs favorite. Loved it also.
It was sooooo strong.

Glad you had a great meal at Skipper's Canteen. Our first meal it was just me and my oldest son...we loved it. They had great jokes and the server was excellent. The last time we brought back our family and the server was just so meh...really didn't get into it at all and it really disappointed me. I'm not sure I'm ready to give it another try yet.
Oh, that's too bad. We've had meh servers too.

Gia's BBB turned out great! I'm already saving up my pennies, because I know my daughter is going to want to do that one day.

Happy to hear Skipper Canteen was a wonderful experience!

I agree wholeheartedly about dessert parties. You absolutely get your money's worth out of the event. Turns what can be into a stressful, crowded situation into something quite nice.

Gia looked adorable! I can't wait for my granddaughter to be old enough for BBB :love:

I really want to try that sangria at Skippers now but I don't know that we'll get there next month so we may have to go on our next trip...............whenever that may be ;)

Gia looked adorable! I can't wait for my granddaughter to be old enough for BBB :love:
I think between 3-4 is the perfect age. She really liked it and made us call her Princess Elsa for the remainder of the trip.

I really want to try that sangria at Skippers now but I don't know that we'll get there next month so we may have to go on our next trip...............whenever that may be ;)
It's soooooooooo good!!!! Are you still going for New Years???? 😏

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are now less than 3 weeks away from our September trip. I have my mani/pedi booked as well as my cut and color...I've started to put a few outfits together and Joe and I have been watching Food and Wine preview vlogs. There's a lot of cheese items this year, which is awesome! Because who doesn't LOVE cheese?????!!!!! :P

Such a fun trip! Thanks for sharing all your adventures! Love the VLog!
Aww! Thank you so much. We are still new to the whole vlogging thing but we hope to improve in time and we will definitely be doing a lot more Disney vlogs as we have 2 more trips planned... :P

We went in October and the Lapu Lapu was included in the dining plan but you had to have it in a glass not the pineapple.
Brilliant use of the dining plan:thumbsup2
Well, that's no fun!
But if you order the 1st Lapu lapu oop you can just chuck the dp drink into your empty pineapple which just means you gotta have 2! 🍍🍍Result!:thumbsup2
Disclaimer- I’ve never tasted one but they sound sooo delicious I plan to the next time I’m at Disney. Please don’t be cross if they’re really too strong to have 2 it’s only a suggestion :goodvibes

Shame your brunch wasn’t as good as it should have been but glad you spoke up. Skippers Canteen made up for it at least :)
Love the latest vlogs- I watched the last 2 back to back because I spent all morning cleaning so I reckon I deserved a wee treat and your vlogs have become my weekend treat when I have a few minutes ( or more) to just chill :goodvibes Gia made a beautiful Elsa. Gorgeous girl :)
The sea racers look fun and as always your boys seem to be having a blast!
Thanks for the sneaky peek at both the Villans and dessert party. I’ve never done either event but that dessert party definitely has me tempted. Keep up the vlogging, you’re doing a great job and this Irish girl is loving watching in the weekends :goodvibes

But if you order the 1st Lapu lapu oop you can just chuck the dp drink into your empty pineapple which just means you gotta have 2! 🍍🍍Result!:thumbsup2
Disclaimer- I’ve never tasted one but they sound sooo delicious I plan to the next time I’m at Disney. Please don’t be cross if they’re really too strong to have 2 it’s only a suggestion :goodvibes
LOL! They are very strong but they go down quite nicely...

Shame your brunch wasn’t as good as it should have been but glad you spoke up. Skippers Canteen made up for it at least :)
That's so very true!

Love the latest vlogs- I watched the last 2 back to back because I spent all morning cleaning so I reckon I deserved a wee treat and your vlogs have become my weekend treat when I have a few minutes ( or more) to just chill :goodvibes
Thank you sooooo much. We are really trying to improve and gain subscribers.

Thanks for the sneaky peek at both the Villans and dessert party. I’ve never done either event but that dessert party definitely has me tempted. Keep up the vlogging, you’re doing a great job and this Irish girl is loving watching in the weekends :goodvibes
Why you're very welcome. We will have a lot more Disney blogs coming up, as our trip is just 20 days away...And, I may have booked another... 😏

This report makes me want to try Skippers Canteen. I’ve read a lot of good things about it. And the Dad jokes are a bonus!

I also would like to try a dessert party. I’ve never done one! I would probably like to do the Star Wars one but I know that ladies in my life would not be impressed with that. HEA is a good one.

This report makes me want to try Skippers Canteen. I’ve read a lot of good things about it. And the Dad jokes are a bonus!
Seriously, it's a great MK dining option. You should look over the menu and give it a shot.

I also would like to try a dessert party. I’ve never done one! I would probably like to do the Star Wars one but I know that ladies in my life would not be impressed with that. HEA is a good one.
I know these are a bit pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. Give the HEA one a shot. Although, the Frozen dessert party has alcohol!!! 😏

Greetings and salutations my sister wife! Still gotta find some time to check out the vlogs but finally all caught up here!!!

7. Meet up with Kari, aka @kastoney :love:
#7???? Really????? Can't a sister wife rank any higher

I keep telling myself that I will never book the early flight again but I seem to be a gluten for punishment and book this flight all the time...I'll say it again, NEVER AGAIN. I know the benefit is that I will have a full first day in Disney but it's just not worth it to me anymore.
Jason loves and early morning flight but I am in your camp. Have you ever flown down the night before? We've done that a few times and stayed at the Hyatt at the airport and it works out great.

he Wilderness Lodge is still my fav deluxe but the CR is a very close second.
Great minds!

o start, our waitress took forever to take our drink orders. Then, forgot to bring our bread (that you have to pay for now...WHAT???). Our pepperoni pizza was dripping with grease to the point that it was inedible. Matt's Cesar salad was extremely sad looking and not that great tasting either. The only thing that saved this meal from being a complete failure was the arancini. These fried rice balls are amazing but my MIL still makes the best ones. :P
Oh no!!! That does not sounds like a typical trip to Via Napoli at all. Sorry it disappointed. As you know we are big fans. Huge!

Everything was really good. I know some of the Landry's restaurants don't get a good rap, but we have always had consistently good service and food at both Rain Forset and T-Rex.
We've only done Yak and Yeti but good to hear T-Rex was good too. Though if I ever introduce Casey to extreme dino decor in there not sure she'll ever want to eat anywhere else again

Kari a few things at the World of Disney store.
I don't remember you giving me anything. Can I expect it in the mail soon :earboy2:

I can't remember what he had, but I had Sangria from a box. Yep, @ariane37 @buzzrelly @pepperandchips and @kastoney I'm talking to you!!!!
I would expect nothing less than cardboard swill for you!

e waited to eat almost 45 minutes past our reserved time. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. When we were finally seated, I couldn't find anything on the menu that interested me. Did they change the dinner menu??? Our server was incredibly kind and had the chef make me a cheeseburger with fries, which was really good for a theme park burger.
45 minutes!!! That is insane. You should be seated and out of the plaza in that amount of time.

There is always a burger on the menu there. Maybe they did change it :confused3vVery strange. But glad they could accommodate.

After we settled our tab, I tracked down the manager and very calmly told her how horrible our brunch was. I don't often complain, but this was one of those times when I felt the manager should know what was going on. She was extremely polite and credited $100. back to my card for all the trouble we experienced during our meal. I thought this was extremely generous and much appreciated.
Ugh I remember you telling me about this. Good for you for saying something. That sounds like a horrible experience.

F930108F-541C-4FA9-838A-480AA63AA982.jpeg
Oh so many comments with this pose. Must.....Constrain......Myself

She is perfection! Thought I'd pull out this oldie but goodie too

For starters, we all shared the Pao De Queijo, gluten-friendly cheese bread from deep in the Amazon served with chimichurri cream cheese
Thanks for telling me about these. So good! My new fav at Skippers

I cannot say this enough. If you have never booked a dessert party, stop waiting and just DO IT!!!
Nope not gonna do it until I get some 🍺 and🍷 or🍹 for my 70 bucks!

Greetings and salutations my sister wife! Still gotta find some time to check out the vlogs but finally all caught up here!!!
YAY! I missed you!!!!!!!!!

#7???? Really????? Can't a sister wife rank any higher
Obviously, they weren't in any particular order or you would have been #1 without a doubt! :love2:

ason loves and early morning flight but I am in your camp. Have you ever flown down the night before? We've done that a few times and stayed at the Hyatt at the airport and it works out great.
Yes. I love this much more!!!!!!!!!!!!! We usually book the Hilton (on points) or stay at a value.

Oh no!!! That does not sounds like a typical trip to Via Napoli at all. Sorry it disappointed. As you know we are big fans. Huge!
I know. I was a big fan. Now, not so much...

I would expect nothing less than cardboard swill for you!
Well, DUH!

Oh so many comments with this pose. Must.....Constrain......Myself
BAW! HA!:rotfl2:

She is perfection! Thought I'd pull out this oldie but goodie too
Complete perfection!!!! Love this kid! She is so sweet and well behaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for telling me about these. So good! My new fav at Skippers
They are at Food and Wine too at the Brazillian booth.

Nope not gonna do it until I get some 🍺 and🍷 or🍹 for my 70 bucks!
The Frozen dessert party has alcohol so Joe and I booked that one this month.🍸🍷🍷🍹🍾

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter