Samantha Brown made me cry! I have to use coupons again! A 2010 PTR~

Subbing!!

I was pulled in by the title, too. I had most of Samantha Brown's Disney reports on my DVR until it died. Now, I have to watch them again. ;)

We just decided about a month ago to take a trip in June. We haven't been since 1998!! :eek: Then, we only had 2 boys, 6 & 1 1/2 at the time, and DH didn't go with me & the in-laws. This time, we are up to 5 kids, 2-18! We have decided to stay at the Ft. Wilderness Cabins. WL was way up on my list, but too expensive for 6 of us, not counting DS2. :sad1: I'll have to look into the PINs for the next trip.

I don't know what I would do with 10 months to plan! Of course, I'm not sure I'll be prepared ENOUGH with only 2 months to go.

Hello everyone. I am so sorry I haven't been on to update on our trip but the truth is that at this moment we are not sure there is going to be a trip. It has been a very very very stressful and unhappy few weeks and months and to be honest thinking about Disney is more depressing than happy and that is unforgivable in my book.

Although the entire story is very long and has so many ups and downs I've literally gotten motion sickness I will give everyone a few of the lowlights of the situations.

First off...

I will begin at the middle of Feb. this year. I am the office manager for a health club and in Feb. the owners based in Seattle removed the current GM and replaced him with a new manager... and his wife. Of course I was terrified that I was being pushed out and it was a very stressful and long two months of work before I felt comfortable in my job again. That is our one happy ending.... so far.

Then... at the end of March my dad called from TN to tell me my grandma wasn't doing well. We are VERY close! She is like my mother. So we hurried to plan a trip to see her. I had just transferred ALL of our extra money into savings which I had been doing for a few months. We had saved all of the money for our trip in December plus some. It felt great. But I wanted the TN trip expenses to come out of savings. So I went to transfer the money... and found out there was levey on it.

This is a personal story and in the intrest of other parties of our family who have been not been discussed due to respect to their mother. We worked on settling the matter to which BOTH parties (ours and hers) agree that the money is not owed. So now we are headed to court (unwillingly on both parts) as we have no dispute between us but the state does not care.

Add to this the fact that this Monday DH lost his job again. The second time in a year. This has been a devestating blow to us and although I am holding EXTREME hope and faith in our family finding it's feet I am heartbroken. I am nearly postive that the trip will need to be cancelled and I just want to cry my eyes out thinking about it but our family surviving is much more important.

There is so much worse that could happen and this isn't the worst we have been through so I am so thankful that we had the oppourtunity to visit WDW last year and I know we will again. Right now it is too painful to think about. It was our light at the end of the tunnel and now we have to readjust...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter