Sailing out of Miami....need help with...

moet7

DIS Veteran
where to stay night before.

Hotel suggestions?
It would be nice if there is a shuttle from airport to hotel and a shuttle to the port so I don't have to arrange private transportation.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

We're staying (and parking) at the Hampton Inn - Coconut Grove. There is a shuttle. With the free parking, the cost was just about the same as parking at the port.

There are other Hampton Inns that also have this deal, and I'm sure many of the other chains near the port.

Nancy

I have been looking at Trip Advisor for Miami Hotels.Its a great way to get reviews of the hotels and other cruisers experiences.I still have not made my decision yet:confused3 but half the fun is planning!

I collect Hilton points, so we're staying at the Embassy Suites. Will be nice after being in a tiny cabin for 2 weeks!

I have Marriott points to use so selected Marriott Biscayne Bay and will take a taxi to the port.

We also second the Marriott Biscayne Bay. Just a short cab ride to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter