Sad news on the Disneyland show

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
Wanted to give a huge hug to @Merry Mousketeer on the loss in your family. I wish I could tag your wife but I don't know her handle. My prayers and thoughts are with you guys! :grouphug: I am so sorry.

Also a shoutout to Tom and his team, they are so steady and dependable. Every Monday, first thing the show is up without fail. This week they could have easily thrown in the towel and those available were there, including Mary Jo who was in the middle of having car issues. They are so committed and I want to recognize you for your hard work! :flower3:

Wanted to give a huge hug to @Merry Mousketeer on the loss in your family. I wish I could tag your wife but I don't know her handle. My prayers and thoughts are with you guys! :grouphug: I am so sorry.

Also a shoutout to Tom and his team, they are so steady and dependable. Every Monday, first thing the show is up without fail. This week they could have easily thrown in the towel and those available were there, including Mary Jo who was in the middle of having car issues. They are so committed and I want to recognize you for your hard work! :flower3:
I am right there with you. Thoughts and prayers to Carol and Michael.

Tom is awesome with getting that show up every week. It also makes Sunday nights a lot of fun with Mixlr's blue hour.

Ah yes, the Sunday night rowdiness, I need to hop on sometime but I have been saving it for my Monday morning commute, a silver lining so to speak, but I know I am missing half the fun.

Comforting and loving thoughts out to @Merry Mousketeer and @Disney Enabler on the loss of Carol's Dad (I had also sent a message on FB).

And although I don't listen a lot (because I have no plans for a trip to DL anytime soon), I still have to give props to @ImTooExcitedToSleep, @WebmasterMaryJo, Tony, and Nancy (don't have handles for them) for all they always do, and I definitely ALWAYS love and watch when they have video content.

Both teams on both coasts always make my day by all the content they always provide, along with the smiles and great memories, and I am constantly singing their praises!

I havent listened to the shows yet, Im sooooooo terribly sorry for their loss. Warm wishes to Michael, Carol and their entire family during this difficult time.

I'm so sorry for your loss Carol and Michael.
Dads are always the first man a little girl loves and the bar that any man after him must exceed, and knowing how great Michael is, I can only imagine how amazing your dad was Carol.
My thoughts are with you both at this difficult time x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter