ryno's visual descriptions for the podcast listener

They make me laugh out loud when I listen in the car - I enjoy the ongoing joke/bit! It occasionally makes me want to find the video and look at what he's describing - I only listen while I drive for the most part. Occasionally I do really wish I could see something instead of listen, but that's when I have time to listen and helps make driving more tolerable.

I appreciate it too! I listen and walk so I like hearing the descriptions

Thank you Ryno for creating a fun whimsical way of describing what you see in the studio/videos for the podcast listeners! I love it! it's a great visual narration for those listening and so so funny!

How is this any different from watching the studio videos?

How is this any different from watching the studio videos?
I don't watch the videos. so as a listener in audio format it's super fun!
Not everyone has the time or wants to watch a podcast. Personally, I don't think there is a need for them to do a video show for every one of their podcasts, I don't think it adds anything to it.

It's a fun take on the skit from Who's Line is it Anyways
Wow - never realized that - you are SO right!!! (LOVE that show, it's hilarious, and the people are SO talented! I actually saw Wayne Brady at a standup show he did in Atlantic City years ago - even more incredible - and handsome! :love: in person, if you can believe it!). :)

Thought for sure Craig was going to put Ryno on the spot during the latest Off the Rails episode to ask him what he thought about The Emporium. :rotfl:

While I watch it in Youtube videos, I love his descriptions! Frequently, it does not at all describe what he is trying to describe, but it is SO much fun to watch and listen to his attempt.

Thank you Ryno for creating a fun whimsical way of describing what you see in the studio/videos for the podcast listeners! I love it! it's a great visual narration for those listening and so so funny!
I second this!!! Such a great podcast. I LOVE listening during my 30 min commute!

Love Ryno and Craig! They have such good chat and are a great listen while I'm on my runs, they are often so funny that I end up laughing out loud while jogging. I get some very strange looks!

May they continue to make quality content

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter