• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ryno's visual descriptions for the podcast listener

Thank you Ryno for creating a fun whimsical way of describing what you see in the studio/videos for the podcast listeners! I love it! it's a great visual narration for those listening and so so funny!
I know I am in the vast, vast minority with my viewpoint, but I actually do not care for the jovial nature and lack of seriousness in which visual descriptions are done on Off the Rails, etc.

My brother is legally blind in one eye. It is permanent. It is a muscular disorder he has had from birth. He was the subject of bullying because of his glasses and corrected vision. There is a reason why visual descriptions exist for folks who are visually impaired and I just personally do not care for the jovial manner in which this is done in these videos.

Furthermore, for the record, I do not think Ryno or Craig or anyone else is a bad person or should be fired or cancelled, because they do visual descriptions in a jovial manner or people find it funny and a hoot and a half.

I just love my big brother. I'm going to stick up for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter