RV Friendly Rest Stops on I95

we've stayed at rest areas, welcome centers, flying j's, loves', churches and hospitals (shhhhh don't tell anyone)...

most in decent areas. we will pull in and if we don't feel comfortable we book..

:thumbsup2 Thanks JHawk, that's where I was thinking about stopping for the night....

We have stayed here twice, the last time was Christmas Day '08. Take Exit 94 Savanah/Pembroke...it is about 2 mi. from I-95 on Hwy 17... and as an added bonus, there is a Cracker Barrel on this exit.

We have also stayed at the Super Wal-Mart at exit 173 in North Carolina - Roanoke Rapids/Weldon... just south of the Virginia state line - you will also find a Cracker Barrel here.

There is a really cool website you can check out... it lists all of the rest stops from Maine all the way down to Florida...

You can search for RV parks along the route... sorry it won't let me post a link yet, so just put it into your browser...

www dot i95exitguide dot com

THE NEW WALMART BY STACKTESTER SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PLACE TO VACATION

YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN FTWILDERNESSGUY!

Lord, I apologize for that one there, and please be with all the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea! Amen!

I may be a vet, but I am neither unemployed nor disabled. Having dealt with this situation for many years on a professional level, I will tell you this situation is tragic.

I usually haul my 5th wheel back myself so i dont have to deal with the husband or the kids :goodvibes , I stop at walmart and even staying by myself I have never felt unsafe and usually they have a dunkin donuts so i can have my coffee in the am. Im only there a few hours dont even put the slides out or generator on , I have never had any problem.

[QUOTE=JHawk;3063735}added bonus, there is a Cracker Barrel on this exit.

:love: We LOVE Cracker Barrel, the nearest one to us is in Masssachusettes, so we don't get there much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter