• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Running while in port

Thanks for the update. I trust the Magic was left in fine shape as you debarked. We leave for Miami mid-day tomorrow and board her on Sunday for the EBTA. Time for me to start thinking about packing!

We did our absolute best to leave her in ship-shape! Have a wonderful trip, I'm so jealous! We want to do a Trans-Atlantic sooooooo bad! Just need to figure out how to take multiple weeks off in a row at work!

On my last cruise, I found that often when we were in port, they would be doing lifeboat maintenance or prep, and the running track on Deck 4 was partially closed, resulting in people running the wrong way.

I should also add that this did happen to me on our day in Nassau. I tried to run around Deck 4 around 8:30ish that morning and the Forward section was blocked off so like BuzzLightyearInTampa said, I just went up to the gym and ran on a treadmill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter