Running warehouse discount?

Same issue with "wishraced." My local running club discount **did** work, so I guess it is the code, and not the site.

Odd. I used it last month I think and it was still working. Just tried it on the same item and you're right, its saying not valid.

No !!!!!!! I can't believe it's invalid. How can we get a code that works for us again. I love saving $$ while spending $$:lmao:

Hi everyone -I wanted to mentioned that if anyone has a Rack Room shoe store near them- well maybe just the outlet stores- I was at the Orlando premium outlets- they have all running shoes buy 1 get 1 50% off. Plus $10 w AAA.

I paid $139 for 2 pair of Asics. Good deal since I had priced these elsewhere.

Linda

Same issue here. Does anyone know who the contact person is so we can update it?

Sorry. I have been informed that the code was changed due to the fact that it had been given out beyond WISH. As in if you search for discount codes it comes up on web. I am told it is being changed. The FB page of WISH Team apparently will be the place this code is to be kept for as long as it remains within the Team. If you are on FB you should be able to grab it there.

Sorry. I have been informed that the code was changed due to the fact that it had been given out beyond WISH. As in if you search for discount codes it comes up on web. I am told it is being changed. The FB page of WISH Team apparently will be the place this code is to be kept for as long as it remains within the Team. If you are on FB you should be able to grab it there.

Thanks! Just requested to join.

Can you tell us what the Facebook page is called? I can't find it.

Hi everyone! I'm afraid I don't hangout here on DIS much anymore, but I am the keeper of the code as it were. I set it up several (wow :eek:) years ago. This is the info from Running Warehouse for the reason the code was invalidated:

"Thank you for contacting Running Warehouse. I was out of the office yesterday.

Your club's code was disabled due to the fact that someone leaked it. It was found on the RetailMeNot website as shown here:

http://www.retailmenot.com/s/running+warehouse

There were over 200 uses of the discount code in a week's time and the code was found on both domestic and international orders so we disabled it. Until recently we did not capture contact information for the various club's in the program so we were unable to contact your club with a revised code until we heard from you.

Please try to safeguard the code and do not post it in club news unless it is password protected. Thank you."

Because of the email above, I, along with a moderator here and the admins on the FB group WISH page are trying to sort out the best way to handle distribution of the new code.

I'll ask everyone to be patient as we try to figure out how to get this out to all team members. We don't want folks joining FB just to get the code as we may end up with the same problem and we don't want to lose the discount. If it's posted here, it's available to anyone that knows how to Google so that's not going to work either.

If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Does anyone know who to contact for the discount code? I have been away from running for a while due to injury (had to forfeit entry fees in several runDisney races) and just read about all the drama around the code. I finally found a doctor who can help me and need to buy new shoes (hopefully with a discount). Thanks for any help. 2016 WDW Half here I come! hopefully

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter