rundisney disneyland now that hotel is cancelled?

We really miss the DLR rD events and definitely prefer them over WDW events. I very much hope they bring them back, but they’ve already released their event schedule through April 2020 without any DLR events present. We’ll see if the Disneyland half weekend and Superheroes weekend shows up when they post the rest of the 2020 schedule. :scratchin

I miss them so much I'm giving in and doing WDW marathon in 2020!
We signed up for 2018 WDW Marathon before we realized none of the kids would be able to get Coast to Coast. It was while they were still hemming and hawing about Star Wars Light Side. My son did Dopey, just sad he couldn't add 5 more the next week for what should have been SW Light Side.

My business side is saying they will bring it back for Star Wars Light Side, my brain and heart thinks that is too soon.

can you imagine star wars weekend run Disneyland, and the new starward land???

eeeek!!! the new medals look way cool too :-)

can you imagine the new marvels land and super heros rundisneyland weekend???

eeek !!!

I did the very last superheroes weekend at rundisneyland.

canclled right after !!!!

was a beautiful half marathon and 5k :-)

I had some dark cicrls that weekend, but what a great time!!!

:-)

the 5k took us behind the scenes and we ran THROUGH the secret tunnels, and behind pizza spaceport :-) it was sooo cool to be in the secret places !!!!! I have video :-)

my lil boy loved going through the secret places !!!!

the half marathon took me pas the stables !!!! where the horses stay :-) and angels stadium!!! lovely stadium, haven't been there before... :-)

way cool :-)

I should post on youtube really lol :-)

Yes, my granddaughter is looking forward to the 5K returning. My daughter isn't looking forward to it <g>. My kids (adults) run all 3, my granddaughter only runs the 5k now, but wants to run the 10 K (she has 2 years to wait.) My daughter says if Staw Wars Light side comes back, she will have to do WDW to get the Kessel Run medal.

Hopefully, they will come back with the Marvel run. My husband doesn't have all his Infinity Stones yet. :)
There are still plenty more Marvel movies coming to keep the themes going.

I just did my first 5k here at home and can’t wait for Disneyland to have another one, it’ll be my first trip there. I’ve been to the world quiet a few times now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter