ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue, I just booked w/ the fan club rate of $157 a night for RPR. (October 20th - 23rd)

Entertainment rate of $144 was available but only on the 21st.

I am definitely interested in booking a couple of nights here. How does one get/apply Entertainment rates or any other form of discounts? :confused:

Originally posted by mapmakerj
To get entertainment rates just call the hotel directly (the # is on the US web site) and ask if ent. rates are available for your stay. You don't need the card to book but you must have one at check-in. It can be any ent. card from any ent. book not just orlando. Just be sure it isn't expired. Our stay is for Dec 12-15. My current card expires Oct 31 so I will need to buy a new book before my trip

Where do you get these? How does it work?

Sorry for the newbie questions.

Hi Earthless!

You can get an Entertainment book & card at www.entertainment.com. Call 1-800-BeAStar and ask if they have Entertainment rates available for your dates & hotel. If they do, go ahead and book your room then purchase your book & card. :D

Just booked RPR Club for October/November. I know the HRH has 95 club rooms, and people report lines out the club lounge for afternoon snacks. I'm just wondering if the same type of thing happens on RPR Club. Are there so many people during the afternoon reception that you have to wait, or there's nothing left?

We were there at RPR CLub 3-6 thru3-11,2004.

There was no lines at all. My party of 5 total were able to eat at breakfast, afternoon and evening with no crowds. Plenty of tables, 2 TV's for DVD watching for the kids.
Great selections of food.
We were really spoiled by the good treatment of this level. That along with the Front of the LIne pass at the parks makes for a wonderful vacation.

lstokes - I recently was quoted a price of $219 plus tax to stay at this resort. We also have 5 in our family. Were you charged an extra per person charge to stay at the Royal? I have been told by members on this board that my quote from the Royal is only for two people and that we would be charged extra for each occupant over the two.

Originally posted by AllieKat
Hi Earthless!

You can get an Entertainment book & card at www.entertainment.com. Call 1-800-BeAStar and ask if they have Entertainment rates available for your dates & hotel. If they do, go ahead and book your room then purchase your book & card. :D

Thank you, I just bought one.

I hope I didn't have to buy one for the Orlando area, to get discounts for the Orlando stuff. :(

When can I apply my membership to this for a discount on a room at the RPR?

I am also now a Loews First member.

familyof14:
We were a party of 2 adults and 3 children-
I do know there is a charge of $25 IF you require a fold away bed for the 5th person.
My 4 yr old DD slept with my DH and I, so we did not require this. Several disboard users have brought an inflatable mattress for the 5th person to use.
In my experience, the charge is for the room, unless you need the extra fold away as mentioned above.

Originally posted by earthless
Thank you, I just bought one.

I hope I didn't have to buy one for the Orlando area, to get discounts for the Orlando stuff. :(

When can I apply my membership to this for a discount on a room at the RPR?

I am also now a Loews First member.

Your card will be good for hotel discounts at any hotel that has Entertainment rates available. I have an Atlanta book/card but am using it for my RPR reservations.

Call 1-800-BeAStar and ask if they have Entertainment rates available at RPR for the dates you're planning on going. If they do, go ahead and book, even though you don't have your book/card yet. While you have them on the phone, go ahead and give them your Loews First Membership number. Remember to bring your Entertainment card with you when you check into the hotel as they may ask to see it for verification.

Hope this helps! Happy trip planning! :D

Thank you, Allie!! It does help tremendously.

Is that 800 number part of the RPR/Loews chain of hotels? Their official number for reservations?

Originally posted by earthless
Thank you, Allie!! It does help tremendously.

Is that 800 number part of the RPR/Loews chain of hotels? Their official number for reservations?

You're welcome! :D

That 800 # is for Universal Orlando Resort, you can make reservations at any of the 3 hotels by calling that number. You can also call Loews direct at 1-800-23LOEWS. You can check for Entertainment rates at both numbers. The staff at Universal is well aware of the Loews First program so they'll know what you're talking about when you give them your Loew's membership #. :D

Ok, I just booked the two nights we need at the RPR at a decent rate. We got the Loews First and Entertainment discount.

Thanks everyone for all of your help!! :hyper: :wave2: :earsboy:

Do you mind sharing your price? I called also and was given a AAA rate, but no Entertainment rate when asked.:confused:

Originally posted by Familyof14
Do you mind sharing your price? I called also and was given a AAA rate, but no Entertainment rate when asked.:confused:

Sure, I will just be embarrassed if the rate I was given happens to not be a discount at all! :yo-yo:

For a king room, two adults - waterview - $199.00 + tax, per night, for two nights.

Can someone tell me whether the RPR has a fitness center? If so, has anyone used it? What's it like?

Yes they do all the hotels have a fitness room available $10 per day or free to Lowes members my DD and DW used it a few weeks ago and loved it to energetic for me:jester:

Hi All,

What are the benfits of belonging to the Loews First program beside earning points in the program? Are there additional discounts? Beyond the ENT or AP rates?

I just made reservations for December getting Annaul Pass rates at the RPR. I'm planning on calling back and checking ENT rates.

Thanks!

We stayed at RPR in June 2003. We had such a great time! Tchoup choup was amazing, left me speechless! The restaurant downstairs had this yummy asiago bbq chicken pizza to die for! The hotel was just beautiful, the pool was gorgeous. We'll definitely go back in a heartbeat.

We will be visiting UFA in Feb 2005, and am thinking about RPR. Can anyone tell me about the rooms? Specifically, bedding and is there a sofa (pullout)? Also, I am a Loewsfirst member....what would you recommend for the welcome gift? I am waiting for 2005 entertainment prices to come out, was told try the end of May. I hope to get a decent rate on a standard room and then go for Club level as free upgrade.

Any info appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter