ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

(Tried to put a smiley here but for some reason they won't load today) It doesn't appear to have hurt their occupancy rates! I guess if it is that important to you, don't stay there. Many (most?) of us don't care. I don't care about no interior hallways in Disney moderates either.
For a shorter (2 or 3 nights) stay, it might not be a deal breaker. But it's just cheaping out, regardless. Maybe you "don't care" but in any other part of the world, a moderate-equivalent hotel would have interior hallways. Disney cheaped out because they could get away with it. Same with Loews. I don't expect balconies in a four star hotel in Manhattan, but in a "resort" setting? Absolutely.

Hi all! We are looking forward to our 3rd stay at RPR next month. We are planning to eat at Islands Dining Room for the first time (we've dined everywhere else at the resort). Is the Wok Experience currently being offered on Friday nights? I've read about it previously, and thought it would be a fun way to kick of our trip. Thanks for any info!

Hi all! We are looking forward to our 3rd stay at RPR next month. We are planning to eat at Islands Dining Room for the first time (we've dined everywhere else at the resort). Is the Wok Experience currently being offered on Friday nights? I've read about it previously, and thought it would be a fun way to kick of our trip. Thanks for any info!

Last time I asked it was on Friday and Saturdays.....

We always enjoyed it, food was always cooked well and very tasty, yes, nice way to start your trip off.

Screenshot_20220401-193347.png

For any checking updates…
1. They only give you the tiny shampoo bottles not the wall mounted kind.
2. If you miss the boat walk immediately!! It is so slow and takes a long time for the next one to come. Walk is much better

Is the Royal Pacific the closest hotel to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
The Royal Pacific is closer to Islands of Adventure, which includes Hogesmeade.

The Hard Rock is closer to Universal Studios, which includes Diagon Alley.

IMO, Diagon Alley is much better than Hogsmeade in terms of an overall Harry Potter experience (shops, food, entertainment, etc.). But Hogsmeade has 2 headliner attractions whereas Diagon Alley only has 1.

I'm planning a family week-long stay in November and considering an annual pass for the hotel discount. We were planning to get a standard room and have our 2 young kids share 1 queen with 2 adults in the other queen, or maybe a little "nest" on the floor for one kid in a worst case scenario. I understand the AP discounts are released a few months in advance so I'd need to check for rates much closer to our stay, but if I check right now there are "Savvy Traveler" discounts on the suites only. Is this an indication that the AP discounts will only be for suites as well, and not standard rooms? Or is it arbitrary? It just seems weird to me that other (cheaper & premier alike) hotels have the Savvy Traveler discount on standard rooms for this same week now, but RP does not.

For any checking updates…
1. They only give you the tiny shampoo bottles not the wall mounted kind.
2. If you miss the boat walk immediately!! It is so slow and takes a long time for the next one to come. Walk is much better

I much prefer having individual bottles the way they do it at Universal. You can ask for more, they`ll give you as many as you need. I tend to use it till I can get to the store to buy my own, but, it is quite a nice enough shampoo.

You don`t always wait a long time for boats, at times as soon as one leaves anothe rone appears. But, it is a short and very nice walk when you do walk.

Just added an extra day on to our December reservation 🙃

Woohoooo!!!

Glad to hear that.......

Just booked a late September trip. Stayed at Sapphire Falls in February for a week. Doing a shorter trip this time and decided it was worth the upgrade. Shorter walk and EP!!! Very excited.

Congratulations!!!

Hope you have a fabulous stay there and yes, EP is a big incentive.

Is the Royal Pacific the closest hotel to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
Others have pointed out the distance to each of the parks etc. but are you asking about potential views from the hotel, or which hotel might give you the closest walk to those areas? If the latter it's really wash since in both parks it's the same walk from CW/park front gates to the HP areas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter