ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Here now for a night. Front desk staff was friendly and able to get a room ready by 1, which was nice. However I was surprised to see that the ceiling in the bathroom had so much mold. I thought rooms recently had a rehab. I noticed there is no exhaust fan in the bathrooms. So that’s gonna cause that issue.
Yeah we noticed that there was no exhaust fan too. Really odd. They do need to refurbish the rooms. You could tell the rooms are a bit worn down.

I've booked RPR from Oct 5 to 9. The seasonal rate just about gave me a heart attack. If new rates are released, can I call and change booking to take advantage?

First time at RPR. WIll arrive before noon - can I have them put a bag in the bell services fridge? (picking up groceries). Also, i see TukTuk opens at 6 am. will the breakfast sandwiches be available that early?
thanks!

what is the policy if I brought a grandparent with me to get some oatmeal or a drink in the club (even though the grandparents don't have club-level access)?

Just adding, typically we stay at RPR but it was full during our fall trip so we stayed Club Level at Portofino.
During meal time, we were asked to show our room key for about two, three days in a row before we could enter the lounge. If you left your key in your room, you had to go back and get it.
I 100% agree with @schumigirl for the Grands, if they don`t have club access, don`t take them up. Cameras & security are everywhere. It's not worth the hassle or embarrassment. I really hope RPR can work something out for you.

Speaking of rooms, we're booked this fall!
Wed, Oct 26 - Tues, Nov 1 / Club Level
And couldn't be more thrilled!

Oh darn, forgot to ask

To add one more night, is this the # I should call?
Phone: 407-503-3000
Thanks! :goodvibes

You know what this means!

I keep saying, ”Let’s do Disney this year”, and I even attempted renting points, but with the way things have been over there we find ourselves headed to RPR for the 3rd time! You just can’t beat that king suite and Express Passes!

We’re excited to see the holiday offerings too since we usually go in the summer. 22AA9EBE-24ED-4F49-B42F-C06D78D425C0.jpeg

Anything new happening at RPR?

Our last trip was RIGHT after reopening so it was pretty barebones and different from our previous, pre-COVID trip.

Anything new happening at RPR?

Our last trip was RIGHT after reopening so it was pretty barebones and different from our previous, pre-COVID trip.

Glad to hear you`re booked again!!! When are you staying?

More or less back to normal. Islands Buffet Breakfast is back and it`s the same as before Covid.

Limited menu still in Islands Restaurant and the Wok Experience is back too, albeit at certain times it`s only on Friday and Saturdays.

We enjoyed several nights in Orchids Lounge this past December and it was excellent as always. We weren`t very impressed with Jake`s this time around which is a shame as we`ve always loved it there.

We had housekeeping every day and our room was immaculate every day which we were very happy about.

There was talk of Islands and Jake`s being refurbed this year, haven`t heard it`s been announced yet, so might be later again.

Glad to hear you`re booked again!!! When are you staying?

More or less back to normal. Islands Buffet Breakfast is back and it`s the same as before Covid.

Limited menu still in Islands Restaurant and the Wok Experience is back too, albeit at certain times it`s only on Friday and Saturdays.

We enjoyed several nights in Orchids Lounge this past December and it was excellent as always. We weren`t very impressed with Jake`s this time around which is a shame as we`ve always loved it there.

We had housekeeping every day and our room was immaculate every day which we were very happy about.

There was talk of Islands and Jake`s being refurbed this year, haven`t heard it`s been announced yet, so might be later again.
December 4-10

We haven't been to Universal in 6 years and are going back in May. We booked one night at RPR to get the express passes. Last time we did this we were able to check in very early in the morning (didn't get the room yet) but was able to get our express passes for the day and early admission to the park. Is that still possible to do?

We haven't been to Universal in 6 years and are going back in May. We booked one night at RPR to get the express passes. Last time we did this we were able to check in very early in the morning (didn't get the room yet) but was able to get our express passes for the day and early admission to the park. Is that still possible to do?

You can absolutely still do this...... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter