ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

If helpful to anyone, we stayed at Royal Pacific Club Level last Friday to Tuesday. Here were the food offerings cut and pasted from earlier page, but edited:

Breakfast served 7-10am - hot coffee (no decaf at breakfast) and hot water with a variety of teas and hot chocolate mix, cereal (always different, Kelloggs brand - Special K, muesli, Rice Krispies, Mini Wheats), Quaker oatmeal cups (maple/sugar and apple cinnamon), milk cartons, juice bottles (orange and cranberry), yogurt (Oikos - vanilla and strawberry, Chobani vanilla on request), a variety of donuts (glazed SO good), some kind of pastry that rotated between small chocolate croissants and minimuffins, cut fruit (watermelon, pineapple, melon in separate bowls), bananas some days, oranges one day, wrapped apples everyday (green and Red Delicious), hard boiled eggs (in shell), ham/salami/cheese (I think it was Monterey Jack or Provolone), bagels (cinnamon raisin, everything and plain), white/wheat bread, and they had small packs of butter, strawberry jam, creamy peanut butter and cream cheese. Coffee cups are all small size disposable, canned soft drinks (Sprite, Coca Cola and Diet Coke) and Nestle bottled water were available all day.

The donuts served at breakfast are the same specialty donuts served throughout the parks (ex. Oreo donut).

Afternoon snacks served 12-3pm - kettle potato chips, Boom Chicka Pop, veggie straws, Nature Valley honey/oat granola bars and a chocolate chunk version, wrapped apples (green and red), packaged shortbread cookies. Decaf and regular coffee were available along with hot water and the soft drinks/bottled water mentioned above.

Evening Relaxation served 5-7pm - every night they had a variety of crackers (I think Kelloggs brand), chunks of cheddar, pepper jack, Monterey Jack or provolone, veggie crudite (peppers, carrots, celery, radishes, black/green olives, broccoli) with some kind of dip/dressing and there was always a salad (once antipasto with veggies, salami, peppercini, cheese, twice a "regular" salad, and once a coleslaw with raisins and possibly almonds), hot options were penne with meatballs in marinara with parm on the side, mac and cheese with chicken tenders and twice chicken empanadas. The night we left was penne with meatballs again.

Beer included Fat Tire, Stella, VooDoo Ranger IPA and 2 or 3 "normal" offerings (like Coors or Michelob); wines were 2 red (Cab Sauv and prob a Merlot) and 2 white (Moscato and Chardonnay).

Something Sweet served 8-9pm - same beverages as all day, always cookies but every night was different (Peanut Butter, Oatmeal Raisin, M&M, Sugar, White Chocolate Chunk, Chocolate Chip and some Chocolate Cookie with white chocolate - M&M was the best), also 2 additional desserts that included a lemon cupcake, tiramisu, Oreo cheesecake, regular cheesecake, mud pie (it was chocolate mousse), mini apple tartlets (like a cookie cup).

My husband insisted I mention there was no cold coffee ever (hah) and bottled San Pellegrino on request at the desk.

Club level was sold out while we were there, but it was always very clean and never felt too crowded in the lounge. We also ate early and tended to sit in the far corners away from the people coming in and out. Several people came in and grabbed food to take to their rooms so if that's your preference, no worries.

There were hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and in 2 or 3 spots inside. People rarely wore masks other than the staff, which bothered me because an older man was openly coughing next to the uncovered food one evening and another night a teenager was sneezing next to the food. I also felt bad because a child was asked to put shoes on once, but another time at the dinner hour two adult males were walking around without shirts and eating/drinking.

Staff were awesome and so attentive. They were friendly, polite and I enjoyed talking with them.
I saw something about hot breakfast items (breakfast burrito, egg and cheese biscuits, etc.) available in the HRH club. Is there anything like this available in the RPR club level?

I saw something about hot breakfast items (breakfast burrito, egg and cheese biscuits, etc.) available in the HRH club. Is there anything like this available in the RPR club level?

I don’t recall any of this at RPR or HRH, that is usually on offer at PB, HRH hot items are usually biscuits and gravy and oatmeal or something similar, if it is being offered at RPR it would be something recently added.

:wave2:

The only time RP Club Level had a hot option was when the Club Lounge was relocated for the refurb.

When they moved back upstairs they discontinued the options. Always been cold offerings apart from oatmeal.

What about the cinnamon rolls? They had them when we were there in December 2019 (pre-COVID) and I remember them being delicious!

Hi, our Universal trip is fast approaching, should be checking in about 3 wks from now. First night, we'll be at Adventura, just to get there and get settled into Universal/IoA, but next day, bright and early, checking into RPH. We've not stayed at RPH since 2016 (last trip in 2018 was HRH,) and want to double check a few things.

Are there still Keurig coffee makers at RPH (this is VERY important, I actually bring my travel Keurig and coffee on DVC trips, or anywhere we're staying several days if its n/a in room,) ????

We're just in a standard 2 queen room. What kind of storage for luggage should we expect. we do not travel light, usually 2 large hardback Star Wars suitcases, but thinking we wont' need both this time, or maybe those will be too large/bulky to store, so we should use more collapsible, or smaller suitcase. where do you store luggage?

Any on site laundry? doubtful we'll use it, but just wondering

Just saw in post 1 that we can rent a microwave? never knew this. Is that still possible? and can it be done for like just one night of the stay??

Any other big changes there we should know??? Thanks in advance.

Hi, our Universal trip is fast approaching, should be checking in about 3 wks from now. First night, we'll be at Adventura, just to get there and get settled into Universal/IoA, but next day, bright and early, checking into RPH. We've not stayed at RPH since 2016 (last trip in 2018 was HRH,) and want to double check a few things.

Are there still Keurig coffee makers at RPH (this is VERY important, I actually bring my travel Keurig and coffee on DVC trips, or anywhere we're staying several days if its n/a in room,) ????

We're just in a standard 2 queen room. What kind of storage for luggage should we expect. we do not travel light, usually 2 large hardback Star Wars suitcases, but thinking we wont' need both this time, or maybe those will be too large/bulky to store, so we should use more collapsible, or smaller suitcase. where do you store luggage?

Just saw in post 1 that we can rent a microwave? never knew this. Is that still possible? and can it be done for like just one night of the stay??

There is a laundry room in every tower, locations are in the first post in this thread, and yes you can still rent a microwave for one night, cost again is in the first posts.

We always have 2 huge suitcases and 2 smaller hand luggage bags, it`s been a long time since we were in a regular room but we did put the cases close to the door as there was space there and some space in the closet. If there were 3 of us we still had room and weren`t tripping over suitcases.

There is a new quick service place in the lobby, Tuk Tuk, again loads of info in the first posts about the hotel. The lobby has had a beautiful revamp since you were there too.

We never use the coffee maker and I believe it used to be Keurig, but the Loews site shows Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer as an amenity. Being honest I haven`t paid attention to which coffee maker they use.

There is a laundry room in every tower, locations are in the first post in this thread, and yes you can still rent a microwave for one night, cost again is in the first posts.

We always have 2 huge suitcases and 2 smaller hand luggage bags, it`s been a long time since we were in a regular room but we did put the cases close to the door as there was space there and some space in the closet. If there were 3 of us we still had room and weren`t tripping over suitcases.

There is a new quick service place in the lobby, Tuk Tuk, again loads of info in the first posts about the hotel. The lobby has had a beautiful revamp since you were there too.

We never use the coffee maker and I believe it used to be Keurig, but the Loews site shows Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer as an amenity. Being honest I haven`t paid attention to which coffee maker they use.

Thank you so much!! will look over first post. I'll plan to not bring keurig, but bring lots of my own pods. (I have an assortment of travel coffee packs, pods, filters, etc, for various types of setups, just don't want to overpack,) So good to know of the microwave option, just in case.
and thanks for the luggage info. I should've mentioned we also usually have 2 smaller bags for kids, 2 backpacks, and often 1 box of foodstuff, and at least a case of water....but just realizing we can keep some things in the van if need be, but still may not 1 of the larger suitcases.
So very excited for the trip! thanks again!

This what what we had in our room 2 weeks ago (standard 2 queen). 056E7DCE-A958-4AFE-A3D4-1AE7C0F69D15.jpeg

I checked post #1 and saw the boat dock is near tower 3. Is the walking path to the parks also nearest to tower 3?

I just noticed that the Wok Experience is back at Islands Dining Room:

Available Friday and Saturday, from 6pm - 9pm only. Adult $26.99 | Child (ages 3 - 9) $13.99.

The Wok Experience
All-you-care-to-eat. Create your own Pan-Asian stir-fry bowl with choice of the below. Your Wok Experience also includes our soup and salad bar.

PROTEIN
Beef, chicken, shrimp or tofu.

STARCH
Rice noodles, jasmine rice or lo mein noodles.

VEGETABLES
Variety of assorted vegetables.

AND MORE
Thai red curry, teriyaki, sweet and sour sauce.

I just noticed that the Wok Experience is back at Islands Dining Room:

Available Friday and Saturday, from 6pm - 9pm only. Adult $26.99 | Child (ages 3 - 9) $13.99.

The Wok Experience
All-you-care-to-eat. Create your own Pan-Asian stir-fry bowl with choice of the below. Your Wok Experience also includes our soup and salad bar.

PROTEIN
Beef, chicken, shrimp or tofu.

STARCH
Rice noodles, jasmine rice or lo mein noodles.

VEGETABLES
Variety of assorted vegetables.

AND MORE
Thai red curry, teriyaki, sweet and sour sauce.

Thank you!!!

This is good news, the Wok Experience is one of our favourites, I`m sure many will be glad to see it has returned......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter