ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hi all! I've literally spent weeks reading through this entire thread.

I'm a complete UO newbie so I have a ton of questions. After booking multiple stays at RPR for 2021, we made the decision last night to purchase APs as it will save us several hundred dollars on tickets between all of our trips. My question now is, can I call and have them apply the room discount (we purchased the preferred APs) to our existing reservations at RPR? Or, is this like Disney in that we'll have to cancel and rebook with the discount? If so, can I call the main Universal phone# or is there one I have to call specifically for AP reservations?

You can call the main Universal line.

The discount can only be applied if it is available and for your selected room criteria.

If you have trips for later this year the AP discounts won’t be available yet, usually about 2-3 months out but they can change available rooms and rates often, so keep an eye on that on the AP page you select Hotel and Packages to check rates.

You can call the main Universal line.

The discount can only be applied if it is available and for your selected room criteria.

If you have trips for later this year the AP discounts won’t be available yet, usually about 2-3 months out but they can change available rooms and rates often, so keep an eye on that on the AP page you select Hotel and Packages to check rates.

This is very helpful - thank you! Are club level rooms ever discounted?

This is very helpful - thank you! Are club level rooms ever discounted?

Yes, they are often discounted, max occupancy of 5 with rollaway, for a 2 queen for example, limited availability though may not guarantee for specific dates, so just keep an eye for when discounts are available, check the rates periodically.

A few questions -

we arrive on Saturday- is it too late to make a room request?
And the best way to make tgat request?

what type of coffee makers are in the room?
Do they provide the coffee?

what tower puts you closest to the walking path to the parks? (Like what tower is closest to the parks?)

Is there a map of the grounds somewhere that I can map out a route once we arrive?

A few questions -

we arrive on Saturday- is it too late to make a room request?
And the best way to make tgat request?

what type of coffee makers are in the room?
Do they provide the coffee?

what tower puts you closest to the walking path to the parks? (Like what tower is closest to the parks?)

Is there a map of the grounds somewhere that I can map out a route once we arrive?

Call the hotel directly. Rooms are assigned around 5 days out, so calling today might be ok.....if they can grant your request they will.

T1 is closest to the walking path. Every tower merges with the centre area of the hotel, so nothing is very far from anything.

It used to be branded coffee but seems to be a generic coffee now, I can’t really answer as we never use the coffee machines.

There is a map online if you have a Google. I did have one that was very good, but can’t find it right now......hopefully someone will come along with it. It’s a very simple walkway to the parks from the hotel.

Can‘t believe your trip is so close now!

Oh dear! I called but not until I googled a map with labels and I think I actually was looking at T1 but I requested T3!!!!!

Do you think it’s worth it to call back and ask to switch? Will the front desk manager think I’m crazy???

When we stayed at HRH I don’t think we used the boat once! We are more likely to walk. Do you think it’s worth it to be in T1 closer to the path or is it really irrelevant? Thanks so much for your advice!

Oh dear! I called but not until I googled a map with labels and I think I actually was looking at T1 but I requested T3!!!!!

Do you think it’s worth it to call back and ask to switch? Will the front desk manager think I’m crazy???

When we stayed at HRH I don’t think we used the boat once! We are more likely to walk. Do you think it’s worth it to be in T1 closer to the path or is it really irrelevant? Thanks so much for your advice!

You can of course call back, they will adjust your request. I’m sure they’re used to all sorts of requests.

We stay in T3 every visit, there really isn’t much in it with walking distances, it’s seconds in difference rather than minutes. It takes us 7 minutes to walk to IOA from T3.

There is a door at the bottom of the stairs from T1 that take you right on the path, but you can‘t go back in that way. But, I really wouldn’t worry about the difference between T1 and 3. :drinking:

Just confirming before I change my reservation, you can take the boat from RPR to city walk? Why did I think it was only out of Portofino? :crazy2:

schumigirl, you guys are RPR gurus, can you confirm this?

Just confirming before I change my reservation, you can take the boat from RPR to city walk? Why did I think it was only out of Portofino? :crazy2:

schumigirl, you guys are RPR gurus, can you confirm this?

I'm not the person you're asking, but I have stayed at RPR many times, and there is a boat. You can also walk, and sometimes there is a bicycle chariot you can ride (please tip generously).

I know it's not ideal for people with mobility issues etc. but I much prefer the walk from RPR to Citiwalk than the boat. It's a lovely stroll.

you guys, thank you. We just saved 1400 between switching our dates and moving hotels. I literally just texted my husband and said we're moving hotels, yes you still get the boat. :rotfl2:

I have no idea why I was convinced the boat only came to PB

Hi. Just booked our first trip to Universal. Planning 3 days here, then jumping over to Disney for a senior trip for our daughters. One of them a big Harry Potter fan. I booked this hotel for the location, reviews, and passes. Have to say the questions I have had so far, I found answers on this thread - so a big thank you to everyone. Can't wait to travel. Going over Christmas. I know it will be crowded, but still wonderful (we have done Disney over Christmas before).

Hi. Just booked our first trip to Universal. Planning 3 days here, then jumping over to Disney for a senior trip for our daughters. One of them a big Harry Potter fan. I booked this hotel for the location, reviews, and passes. Have to say the questions I have had so far, I found answers on this thread - so a big thank you to everyone. Can't wait to travel. Going over Christmas. I know it will be crowded, but still wonderful (we have done Disney over Christmas before).

Sounds like a lovely trip you have planned........3 days will be lovely, and even though it will be busy, the EP will help.....you`ll be glad of it.....

And glad you found the answers you were looking for, if you need any other advice, ask away.

All the photos I have seen show a shower only in the 2 queen bed rooms - do they have any with tubs or are they all showers? My daughter prefers a tub (but I prefer a shower lol)

All the photos I have seen show a shower only in the 2 queen bed rooms - do they have any with tubs or are they all showers? My daughter prefers a tub (but I prefer a shower lol)

There are some rooms with tubs, we’ve had one before. Maybe have the request added to your reservation.

If they can give you a room with a tub, they will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter