ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

You cam request a tower when you book by phone

Good idea to call 6-5 days out from your arrival to the hotel
Ask to be transferred to the TM that is the scheduled of rooms
Remind them of your requested tower

Okay thank you both. I'm going to email the hotel will a request for T1, upgraded room. And then call about a week before just to remind - thanks for the great advice!

Okay thank you both. I'm going to email the hotel will a request for T1, upgraded room. And then call about a week before just to remind - thanks for the great advice!

That's the best way to do it..........:thumbsup2

Thank you for the updated thread!! Good information and makes me even more excited to stay there in April.

I found this bit of information out 5 years ago and it still is in effect.

If you buy a cup of coffee at Orchid Lounge in the morning, save your cup and get a free refill the same visit.

Since it opens at 6:00 am, you have plenty of time to grab ala carte breakfast here and still be able to go to early entry at the parks.

If you brought food items from home or picked things up on your way to the hotel, use the microwave at Orchids Lounge to heat anything you need to.

Thank you for the updated thread!! Good information and makes me even more excited to stay there in April.

Thank you.........anything you need to know just ask.......there's lots of folk on here who know a lot.....

You'll love RPR I'm sure.........:)

Does anyone know if there is an age limit for the gym?

That is one area of RPR I have never....ever set foot in........and never likely to either........:D

I'm sure there is an age limit where children have to be accompanied by an adult, I would be guessing if I said 14 or 16.

Maybe someone who uses the gym can tell us..........I can't find anything online at the moment.

Edit **I think you have to be accompanied if under 18 Donna**

Last edited:
Yes need someone 18 with the minor in the gym
Could be a sibling if not a parent with them

I believe I read something about this before but can't remember. When we visit in April we are staying 3 nights and RPR and two nights at Cabana Bay. Does anybody know if they will transfer our luggage from RPR to Cabana Bay?

No, but if you were moving to another deluxe it is possible if you make arrangements in advance

It will cost you $5 to use a cab to move you and luggage to cbay

Concerning the microwave in the orchard lounge....where is the microwave located in that lounge? and will they give you a hard time about using it? My daughter likes warm milk at bedtime and I don't want to pay $15/day for a microwave just for one small glass each night. She can do without if needed. how late are they open? Thank you

Concerning the microwave in the orchard lounge....where is the microwave located in that lounge? and will they give you a hard time about using it? My daughter likes warm milk at bedtime and I don't want to pay $15/day for a microwave just for one small glass each night. She can do without if needed. how late are they open? Thank you

Microwave is only out while breakfast is being served. It's a normal bar at night times.

Oh rats! OK thank you
Will they look at us funny if we use it to heat something up in the morning? Is it there for hotel guests to use? Or is it for the hotel employees?

To be honest it's been so long since we ate in Orchids lounge for breakfast I don't even remember seeing a microwave......but it will be for guests use too.

Staff are incredibly helpful, don't worry :)

Last time I was there last year, anyone could use the microwave

Orchid court is closed at noon on the weekends and one hour earlier during the week

Late afternoon that area is used for the drinks and sushi crowd

we leave in 3 weeks and 4 days for a 3 night stay. Looks like the hotel is pretty booked up. Wont arrive till 7 pm. What are the chances we'll get a renovated room? I thought I read somewhere that they still had lots to go before they are all renovated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter