RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bus came shortly after I posted. Walking up to security. Park not open yet. Lines to get in are getting close ish to security.

How far into the park do you need to be standing for the app to start working?
Is there a problem with people stopping as soon as they tap in blocking the people behind them?

We got BG 14 and 16. My daughter had issues and couldn’t get her finger scan to register. Then we waited and she never did show up as in the park. The guest experience cm would not help us and turned us away twice. Finally we found one that helped us and he told us we had boarding group 14. We walked away happy but on our way to try to ride I noticed he had only put my daughter in the group so I had to join a different one for the rest of us. It was kind of frustrating

Edited to add: we were super happy and felt lucky that we got the boarding groups we got. My daughter was also yelled at by the CM working at the tapstyle. The CMs must be feeling the stress of this opening I’m sure but I was surprised that there was so much animosity already so early in the morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter