RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far into the park do you need to be standing for the app to start working?
Is there a problem with people stopping as soon as they tap in blocking the people behind them?

I think it is more a time element than a distance element - so after scanning it at the tapstyle the system might take a few minutes to register that you are scanned it more than a proximity check

Sounds like if I wanna do it one more time before the new year on Wed I'll need to arrive before 5 instead of leaving my place at 5

Where did you wait for Uber st Pop? And how long did it take from online requesting the Uber and when it arrived to pick you up. Thanks!
Waited for Uber pick up right outside the lobby doors. It took about 15 minutes for our driver to arrive. I needed a car seat, so waiting for an UberX or UberXL that was equipped with one may have taken a bit longer than other guests that don’t need one.

1AA70413-CE2D-4FE9-BADC-9560C60126C7.jpeg

Left AKL at 5. Uber arrived about 5:10. Got to the Studios at maybe 5:17 or so. Thru bag check quickly.

There were maybe 75 people in front of us waiting to enter.

We tapped in at 6:42, two minutes after the tapstiles opened. Got boarding group 14.

We did TSM then came over to RotR. We're now inside. Ride stopped. We're sitting on the floor. My sister scored an electrical outlet! I have no idea how close we are to anything. Just happy to be here!

PS...I got up at 3:15!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter