RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used Minnie Van today. My daughter, 5, still needs a booster seat and I would rather not lug around her booster seat like we did on Wednesday.

Requested Minnie Van at 5:26 from art of Animation, Main Lobby.
Arrived at 5:41am.

Driver said they just started the earlier shifts yesterday. His shift starts at 4:30am and he said Minnie Van rides would be available by about 5am. He said so far he's scheduled to start early for a week and depending how things go, said he could see it going through the year.

We're about 15 back from the ticket booth and it's just a mass of people and we're being told to step forward, step into empty spaces, don't worry about lines.

Is that how these tickets work? my Family of 4 got a code on what essentially feels like a HS post it note and they said don’t load it into MDE until the day we want to use it. I was skeptical that I will ever get to use it.

If the code starts with INT or M00 then yes. You'll have to visit Guest Relations on the day you plan to use the ticket to have it issued. It's under that file number, which is the easiest way for them to find it, but they can also search with name/address/etc.

They broke down the line several times. We kept moving to the right each time. We are 5th in line to tap in once they open
Was wondering what happened so that we lurched forward about 10 feet in this back crowd. Would +1 the right side recommendation.

In line for the bus at Pop. Just missed the 6:05 bus. Still standing here at 6:20 staring at a Magic Kingdom double bus with no line. Definitely more than one bus of people waiting.

I’ve been reading this thread daily to prep for my January trip, and also because it makes me feel like I’m at WDW now with all of you. It’s apparently on my mind a lot because I had a dream last night about barely catching the first bus before it pulled away (which was 4:10am - dream was oddly specific and much earlier than reality), having an early meeting in the park with a celebrity which meant I could watch the lines grow quickly (no idea what that was about), but was frustrated with my teenagers for not getting to the park on time and getting anxious that we wouldn’t get a boarding group and debated getting one without them (this is quite likely in reality). I woke up all anxious and then relieved when I realized I was just dreaming! 😂

Last edited:
I’ve been reading this thread daily to prep for my January trip, and also because it makes me feel like I’m at WDW now with all of you. It’s apparently on my mind a lot because I had a dream last night about catching the first bus (which was 4:10am), having an early meeting in the park with a celebrity which meant I could watch the lines grow quickly (no idea what that was about), but was frustrated with my teenagers for not getting to the park on time and getting anxious that we wouldn’t get a boarding group and debated getting one without them. I woke up all anxious and then relieved when I realized I was just dreaming! 😂

Wow. That’s a good one. My dream was pretty crappy. I was a waitress for an outdoor restaurant in NYC. SO random, but hey, whatever my mind wants to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter