Rope dropping Figment

If its what you want to do, go ahead and do it.

FWIW, on our last trip in February 2018, around 10am on a Monday morning I noticed that the line for Figment stretched outside and alongside the building. The CMs had set up ourdoor rope queues for it. There was a 30 minute posted wait! It was a surprise to me, since I didn't think that the wait for Figment would EVER be that long.

We had this happen over a very busy Columbus Day week - Figment was a 45 minute wait. Although I cannot remember what time of day it was, but we did wait a long time in a very hot outdoor queue!

Nothing wrong with that! More than likely you will be the very first guests to ride Figment which could indeed be a unique experience! You may even get some special attention from the CMs as they are probably used to barely anyone entering the queue for the first half hour that the park is open. With that said, to be honest I normally do not do RD at any park but to answer your question about MK least popular at RD:

I would say either COP, People Mover, IASM, or Tom Sawyer Island

I would love to have my own boat on Living With the Land. Perhaps next stay I will rope-drop that! :)

Swiss Family Tree House!

My DD and I were watching a YouTube video of someone rope dropping the walk from Adventureland to Frontierland. There were a handful of people in front of them and a few went into the tree house. We were yelling Don’t do it! Don’t do it!
They still did it. :tongue:

On one trip, we had FPs for the attractions that are "RD worthy", so we RD'ed Buzz Lightyear. We rode it three times in a row, without having to wait. After we got off, we went back in and zipped through the queue.

After that, we rode People Mover twice, and then went to Carousel of Progress. After CoP, we went to the Laugh Floor, where I got to be "that guy."

After all of that, Tomorrowland finally started filling up with people. Before then, it was almost deserted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter